And stop apologizing for the things you've never done

'Cause time is short and life is cruel but it's up to us to change

This town called Hargeisa

Struggle after struggle, year after year

The atmosphere's a fine blend of ice I'm almost stone cold dead

In a town called HAG, ooh yeah

:)

Cambuulo iyo bun;969813 wrote:
Alpha Blondy mashruuc baan ku hayaa, why not make a political Party in Somaliland? Xisbiga
Danab
where you'll advocate for the youth and their rights in the society, i reckon you'd do a great job xoogana
dhac-dhac
yar na waad heli. Heck you even got a chance to be the first Jesus mo president in SL. Inaar fadhiga ka kac i believe in you.
:D

a famous story my good friend Hashi told me..........

there are two students, a Somali and the other Filipino. both studied together in the US during 1980s. they both represented the brightest for each country. few years later, the Filipino invites the Somali to Manilla, in the hope of impressing his friend with his new found success and position in society.

several years later, the somali extends a warm invite to his friend. the Filipino is in awe of the Somali’s success. he probes and asks questions. the Somali gladly tells his friend the source of his lavish and successful life. he takes the Filipino outside to one of the mansion’s veranda and tells him ' you see that road?' the Filipino responds 'what road?'

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. kills me everytime! classic stuff.

the morale of the story is ‘waxna cun, waxna qabo’ somaha? but in the SL Republic, this is unlikely and all they do is eat without planning for what tomorrow brings!

caal kuli xaal, thanks but no thanks, inaar. :D

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooowwwwww,

up inna club we gone again.

Gwan Bad When The Tune Them Drop

One Just Drop And Buss Har Head Back

When Street Vybes Buss Up Inn Har Headtop

Ohh God

Go Party Mad

Gyal Then A Seh Gaza Party Bad

Gyal Dash Weh Like Crab Outta Bag

Zamunda Gone With Forty One

High Grade A Crush Out Inna Hand

Me Nuh wah See Nuh Man A Par Wid Forty Man

Gyal Inna The Club We Dem A Party Pan

Dem Seh The World Boss

Him A Di Party Dan

cool.png

Alpha Blondy;967449 wrote:

2. my gardening buddy Mohamed ''oromawi'' tended his resignation earlier today. this was particularly difficult for me to accept. we've known each other for almost 3 years. he has helped me to build one of the most impressive gardens in Somaliland's short but fruitful existence. he says he will go to harar to work on the fields but i highly doubt this. i wouldn't be surprised if he came back next week with new flowers. be that as it may, he has expressed regret in leaving the SL Republic. he will be missed.
:(

the little oromo came back just like i predicted. caadi maha. the oroma have a better life here than back in oromiya. :cool:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i've been buying the afur for Alz Residential Estate from this little shop next to the house. i usually spend about $3 on the iftar treats + delivery. anyway, i forgot to send the money once via Zaad (mobile mobile money). now, they are demanding payment for two other days! WTF! :mad:

do i look like a criminal to them? do they think i'm petty? do they think i will IGNORE this unwarranted personal ATTACK? :mad::mad::mad:

the economic sanctions will begin tomorrow. balse, the shop assistant Muna is really hot and always prepares my afur perfectly. the problem is with her bro. he's a prick. always interrupting Muna and Alz's convos. he convinced Alz has designs on his sister....what a fool. its ramadan for goodness sakes. :mad::P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL