Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;957362 wrote:
inaar,

xalaadu was rubuuc iyo falaad, ma garatey?
:D

when my uncles, the xamaaliinta iyo geeleyaasha dekeda Berbera made the famous gabay about Geele Arab in the 1970s......
''sodan aan jiray iyo sodan an siiday, sonkaar arab sidow, saka wa kow''
....they weren't wrong...ma istidhi?
:P
nor, do i think Ahmed Dhagax's offspring will be ready to host a national tournament for another 30 years.....ee sida uula soco. :cool:

LOOOOOOOOOL@hooligans and reckless human beings..........laakin, the famous arabite poet Faraax Nuur muxuu yidhi to the arab............
''lix meeshad ku joogtaan, dagaal labta ka ogaada''
:D:D:D

As you can see Faarax Nuur's poem, Arabs are the ultimate fighters BE WARN?

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;957349 wrote:
969751_10151621948494250_1605513160_n.jp

i bought this in 2011. its dated 2010. its now 2013. its value has increased, i reckon.

mind you, i bought this piece in an auction, during the opening ceremony of Hargeisa's first ever art gallery. i paid a ridiculously extortionate amount for this work. i was forced to, you see. i would've haggled but i had to keep up appearances, since i was among the elite, that day.
:P

i want to commission several private works of art in the next couple of months. balse, the somali art scene, is very much under-developed, insofar, as selling to art collectors. i reckon there is a niche, for Al, to carve out a tidy little profit, as a art dealer/middle-man.

what y'all think?

Al

Thanks for supporting our artists:o

i've got that 'Saturday feeling' maanta. i use to love Saturdays in the UK. they were awesome, ruunti. but for some strange reason, it kind of feels like that today, you know. i use to go to the cinema or central London with my then girlfriend . amazing times, walle.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Tallaabo   

Safferz;957570 wrote:
Bless Starbucks for creating a mug large enough for my shah needs.

k16squ.jpg

;) I love shah. Starbucks is not good enough for my drinking needs so I make it myself and drink it like fish in a water;)

Safferz   

I make my own too! With all the xawaash, of course... but that venti mug was a great purchase from Fourbucks :P

Safferz   

I just got an Instagram account :D Almost completed my entry into the modern world, my next goal is to actually use Twitter.