Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;946059 wrote:
Safferz these tickets are expensive. 1200 for a one way. Oh well

Where are you trying to go?

oba hiloowlow;946064 wrote:
yes inaar time to hit magaalada soon
:):D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.....i know that feeling walahi.

p.s - my before hitting the magaalada song. i use to hit a club called cameos in oxford street. PURE madness, walle.

enjoy Oba. ;)

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;946062 wrote:
Xamar

Ah, it's not the best website for Somalia :P But you can find the cheapest roundtrip flights to Dubai there (I paid $1100 last summer) and then get a flight from there to Mogadishu from Jubba Airways (it stops in Djibouti first, should be around $200-250 one way). That trip is a pain in the *** though, I've vowed to never go that route again... Ethiopian Airlines direct flight to Addis Ababa from now on, and they have flights from Addis to Berbera :)

Safferz;946066 wrote:
Ah, it's not the best website for Somalia
:P
But you can find the cheapest roundtrip flights to Dubai there (I paid $1100 last summer) and then get a flight from there to Mogadishu from Jubba Airways (it stops in Djibouti first, should be around $200-250 one way). That trip is a pain in the *** though, I've vowed to never go that route again... Ethiopian Airlines direct flight to Addis Ababa from now on, and they have flights from Addis to Berbera
:)

Oh. Yeah $1100 is not bad to dubai. Maybe I will look at dubai route.

I wonder if Alpha will host me for one of his infamous social gatherings in Hargeisa........

SomaliPhilosopher;946068 wrote:

I wonder if Alpha will host me for one of his infamous social gatherings in Hargeisa........

NO...ee sida uula soco.

Safferz   

Not bad oba, aside from breaking my cellphone :( I'm just working on a paper due at the end of the week, and planning the rest of my Ethiopia trip next month. How goes your weekend?