Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;946034 wrote:
You're confusing me with
ex
SomaliPhilosopher's wife, I am not from Dhusamareb
:)

I think the occasional cockroach and other insects are inevitable when you're in the tropics, cleanliness has very little to do with it. Thankfully I've only ever seen the giant ones outside.

:(

Safferz   

Hej oba :)

Alpha Blondy;946035 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@tropics kulaha....

that's home to some people, you know. :mad:

lol tropics is not an insult, but an accurate description of where Hargeisa is :P Insects are terrifying to me, but the warmer the climate, the more of them there are (and bigger too) :(

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;946043 wrote:
Whats the best website for buying international flights

I find the cheapest flights on itravel2000.com :) I think it's Canadian but I still use it in the US without issue.

oba hiloowlow;946044 wrote:
Al inaar not much chilling billing as usual. maxa cusub?

yeah inaar, i hear you. its ALL good here, too, you know?

being chilling and enjoying my wkd. balse, i've also been preparing for the week that lies ahead. caadi maha! :o

Saturdays are the equivalent of a Sunday to y'all westerners. so i've had my weekly bath. :D:D:D:D:D

Safferz;946045 wrote:
She dumped you?
:P

Not exactly... im afraid my original suspicions were true dee. I thought i'd try be a modern farax and have our little nikah over the phone. buy a phone card instead of buying myself a flight, you know? what a waste of a calling card, i should those bloody fools. calls from dhusamareb are not the clearest quality, you see? that "yes" i thought i heard... boy.. lets just say static and a dhusamareb accent is not the best combo

Cambuulo iyo bun;946039 wrote:
Waraa Alpha, taako weyn aya lagu dhighay mana fahmin
:D
:D

these 'giant ones' are like the moory@@n death squads, ma istidhi? :P;)

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;946051 wrote:
Not exactly... im afraid my original suspicions were true dee. I thought i'd try be a modern farax and have our little nikah over the phone. buy a phone card instead of buying myself a flight, you know? what a waste of a calling card, i should those bloody fools. calls from dhusamareb are not the clearest quality, you see? that "yes" i thought i heard... boy.. lets just say static and a dhusamareb accent is not the best combo

How convenient :)

SomaliPhilosopher;946051 wrote:

i think this song will help, inaar.