Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

yeah, on top of sitting an entrance exam that's just BS and nothing study related, plus you have to get like straight As. I sometimes ask if it's worth it (this is only for Medicine and Dentistry).

holy shid wait a minute so you first apply with your grades then you go to a interview plus you have to do an entrance exam? Cot damn Good luck sxb you'll need it :D

Haatu   

Pretty much except you use predicted grades for the time being until the final results come out in August :P

Haatu;931176 wrote:
Pretty much except you use predicted grades for the time being until the final results come out in August
:P

with A levels getting easier and easier....i don't think you'll have too much difficulty obtaining at least a grade C in one subject. obviously, you don't sound very confident and i think this is reflective of how much work you've put in. i'm afraid, i just sense..... that you won't be able to get into your chosen uni.... so prepare for the worst and hope for the best, inaar. there's more to life than exams and stuff....that's because i've already got two degrees in the bag...!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Juxa   

Indeed way duushay, I thought I will pop in and bring xalwo made by edo juxa, yaa kale hee

Love the Alpha-v- Oba exchange and of course want to wish Haatu best of luck balse don't apply City

Ugu danbeyn Wyre nothing wrong with being single, the ability to be free and explore... Yaaba iska heli kara

kinda finished work early today and i'm feeling like i haven't finished this early in ages.......but its jeudi sooooooooooooooooooooooir.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Juxa;931195 wrote:
Indeed way duushay, I thought I will pop in and bring xalwo made by edo juxa, yaa kale hee

Love the Alpha-v- Oba exchange and of course want to wish Haatu best of luck balse don't apply City

Ugu danbeyn Wyre nothing wrong with being single, the ability to be free and explore... Yaaba iska heli kara

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Juxa,

i'm surprised to see you here, really. thanks for the xalwo. i love xalwo and because you my eedo, its even better...:D