Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

waar y'all have been talking about Jubbaland for the latest 15 years and yet i haven't seen anything tangible inaar. We in Somaliland have build our own institutions, we have a strong police and military we have our own currency and passport. Inaar what have you guys done for the latest 21 years? You konfurians are savages walle iyo bille

Haatu;930985 wrote:
He was looting houses from Shingaani all the way to Kaaraan. Now were loaded and have been living in these xaaraan houses for 2 decades
:D

our house is still occupied by some little unuka thugs from Yaakhshid district. the old xamar MUST be restored to its former glories and cleansed of the parasites that lurk within its underbelly, these days. the unuka think they own xamar but if true be told, our family were farmers with effective 4inch canine teeth when they first arrived in xamar as poor peasants but Guulwade Siyaad helped us and many more like us......when he appointed my dad as the regional head of the waaxda caashuraha bariga iyo Kastamka in Jowhar. basically we got rich because of our greater tribal efforts.

by the way, we recently installed some excellent solar-powered cleaning products in dhagaxbuur and thanks to Abdi ileey, our leader, we'll soon exports to Somalia, particularly in Hargeisa area, which still continues to suffer from blocked toilet sewege system because of a lack of fibre in their khat diet. i swear reer iselectors eat nothing but khat.....:D

oba hiloowlow;930989 wrote:
waar y'all have been talking about Jubbaland for the latest 15 years and yet i haven't seen anything tangible inaar. We in Somaliland have build our own institutions, we have a strong police and military we have our own currency and passport. Inaar what have you guys done for the latest 21 years? You konfurians are savages walle iyo bille

iselector sal fududa waxa wuu sugayo bal muu dhawro, ma istidhi? :D

you've waited 21 yrs for recognition but its about to implode as the saddex habro of the triangle fight to the death for leadership. inaar, jubaland has made more progress since its inception than the 21 years that you've struggled to put this clan project together. :D

LOOOOOOOOL.

Waar wey duushey inaar ictiraafku wuu so socdaa inaar don't worry about that worry about defeating Al shabab and how to improve your country. Walle wey duushay inaar... :D..

Haatu   

I'm waiting for the last one, Leeds Uni. When I was there the person I was with saw a Somali guy whilst I was in interview. He asked him if Somalis lived there. He replied "war I've been living here for 3 years and I've only seen 2 other somalis" :D

Haatu   

And I haven't applied to city yet. I was thinking of making it a last resort backup through Ucas Extra.