Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;930611 wrote:
why am i BUSY? can some please tell me why am i BUSY? for goodness sakes, please tell me why baal. my life is over. i regret to inform y'all...i've been forced to be BUSY? but why dee.....this is BS. this is NOT fair. :mad:

so much for working smarter, ma istidhi!? uuf fooqal uff to silly little one liners.

i might as well kill myself. there is nothing to live for now. :(

i'm out y'all.....

p.s - haatu and Oba,

do you guys want to change places for week. i.e Al reps Mark-a-bulls. Oba reps SL and Haatu becomes an unuka HAG vampire?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;930510 wrote:
2763_10151299668841890_388235029_n.jpg

Buuggan waxa gacantiisa ku soo guuriyay nin yamani ah oo magaciisa la yidhaah Sayid Cali Cabdallah Axmad Al Imaam. Ninkani iyo reerkiisuba waxa ay ku abtirsadaan Sh. Isaxaaq Ibnu Axmed. Hasa yeeshee isagu ma ahayn ninkii soo sameeyay cilmi baadhistan cajiibka ah, ee waxa isaga ula yimid, oo cilmi baadhe ahaa, nin asalkiisu ahaa reer Marooko. Kaas oo isaga iyo aabihiiba ay soo dageen magaalada Cadan 1330H (oo ku beegan 1912kii) Ninkaas Reer Marooka oo la odhan jiray Sayid Maxamed Axmad Al Qarbaani, ayaa mudo badan isku hawlay sidii uu ku soo uruurin laha taariikhda Sheekh Isaxaaq Ibnu Axmed isaga oo iskaga dab-qaaday magaaloyinka Cadan, Beexaan, Sharaf, Sanca, Jawf iyo Isxaaqiya oo dhamaantood ku yaala dalka Yaman. Waxa uu ku raad joogay kutub ahayd ‘Oday-ka-Soo-Gaadh’ oo ay lahaayihiin Saadada Reer Yaman. Kutubtaas oo aad loo ilaaliyo. Sayid Maxamed Al-Qarbaani waxa uu si gaar ah u daba-galay taariikhdii Sheekh Isaxaaq Ibnu Axmed.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.......QABIL GONE MAD, MA ISTIDHI?

Ow dear. Now we have a clan with their own biography. Soon the Somali libraries will be filled with clan books. :(

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;930775 wrote:
i'm out y'all.....

p.s - haatu and Oba,

do you guys want to change places for week. i.e Al reps Mark-a-bulls. Oba reps SL and Haatu becomes an unuka HAG vampire?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

No fair. I wanted to be the iSelector :P

hi my name is Alpha and i'm from the somali region in Ethiopia. our region has made great strides in recent years and i'm very happy to see an effective leadership in place that'll carry our people and country into the 21st century.

13232965589698675007_1.jpg

President Abdoulaye Wade didn’t win any popularity votes when he funnelled millions into the construction of a monument to the African Renaissance. A waste of money wasn’t the only reaction to this 160ft colossus, unveiled in April 2010. It depicts a stylized muscular man with a baby in his arms, emerging from a volcano and pulling along a half-naked woman — and has been criticized for both skimpy clothing and sexism.

controversial or what, ma istidhi?

http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-most-controversial-monuments/3

oba hiloowlow;930968 wrote:
Somaliland Dalkeygoow, Somaliland dadkeygoow!

Salaams y'all whats up

is it a rule of yours that you people bombard us with this Somaliland self-advertising and pollution horta? 21 years and still without recognition, accept the reality, inaar and come on this caravan dee.

Haatu   

I saw an old friend of my uncle in the mosque yesterday. I didn't know him but he somehow knew me. The thing is that they all call me inankii macalinka (my dad was a macalin) :D

Maxaa la sameynooyaa?

Alpha Blondy;930974 wrote:
is it a rule of yours that you people bombard us with this Somaliland self-advertising and pollution horta? 21 years and still without recognition, accept the reality, inaar and come on this caravan dee.

Waar haters gonna hate 21 years of stability and peace and your gonna talk about SL? Isku xishood dee y'all are being guarded by Madoows smh wallee Koonfurians there is something wrong with 'em

Haatu;930978 wrote:
I saw an old friend of my uncle in the mosque yesterday. I didn't know him but he somehow knew me. The thing is that they all call me inankii macalinka (my dad was a macalin)
:D

Maxaa la sameynooyaa?

of course, you're father was a macalin, its a classic trait of the unuka....laakin what was he doing during the early 90s in xamar caadeey, as your people attacked and committed grave heinous crimes against humanity. :cool:

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;930983 wrote:
of course, you're father was a macalin, its a classic trait of the unuka....laakin what was he doing during the early 90s in xamar caadeey, as your people attacked and committed grave heinous crimes against humanity. :cool:

He was looting houses from Shingaani all the way to Kaaraan. Now were loaded and have been living in these xaaraan houses for 2 decades :D

oba hiloowlow;930980 wrote:
Waar haters gonna hate 21 years of stability and peace and your gonna talk about SL? Isku xishood dee y'all are being guarded by Madoows smh wallee Koonfurians there is something wrong with 'em

what is there to hate horta? it still remains a regional administration of the HAG-centric Somalia. Somali land remains without recognition and this latest project of yours of hiring lobbyist group Grove Park is pathetic and that money could have been spent on helping some medieval-era black plague stricken village in Somali land. and what's this about Big Silaanyo having meetings without the consent of that HAG-centric president, who continues to rule ineffectively..Jubaland is within reach more than ever and our greater tribal projects will yield amazing dividends. ;)