Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

oba hiloowlow;923661 wrote:
well i was in Suuq Mugdi one day then i saw this amazing 10/10 girl in Kismaayo Road,with mariin colour, big booty thighs the whole package baan ku idhi dee, timaheeda daafaha dabeylaha baa lulaye that day, i was reminded of Omar Dhuule's song ''xuural cayn laa moodye xaragada uu dhalataaay'' so i talked to her she gave me her number and i was going to meet her the next day nasiib daro laakin the next day i had to leave the town to go to Nairobi for a urgent meating i never saw her again.

get out town - isn't suuq mugdi in Garissa? You live in Kenya?

Haatu;923679 wrote:
Man you two are experts in lying.

QansaxQaras, maxaad sheegeysaa?

Abtiyow you keep giving me all sorts of nicknames nowadays. QansaxQaras? kkk How about Qansax Ina Mark-A-Bull?

Alpha Blondy;923692 wrote:
LOL@Haatu,

perhaps...one day.....

i'm quite similar too but i always loved after its over....the last time i was in love, i got burnt. man those high society folks, really know the true value of love, ma istidhi...
:D
layla, the only woman. i've truly loved, and cared for, is now married with a kid. i've never felt that weird sensation....since. every chick is judged against layla. she was smart, had a GOSH and knew me very well. she made me laugh a lot but was also the only chick who made me cry. it was back in 2009 and we'd be dating for just over 11 months, when i told her, one rainy night, in London, that i couldn't give her what she wanted.......she wanted to get married, you see. i was a mere student, broke and dejected by circumstance in those days. 6 months later, having completed my studies and with a basic job, i tried to rekindle things but she'd moved on. at the time, i didn't understand why, she was no longer feeling me, but time heals and i now know why.....she was looking for calaf..., you see and i didn't know the meaning of such intimate fallacies, then. she's now married and walahi i still think about her all the time........

if you find the one, make sure you hold her tight, so very tight, until you press against her ribs and let all your inner feelings revealed themselves to her....because, otherwise, you'll forever ask yourself why? the why is why i fled to Somaliland and why, i cannot love again. she's taken the best part of me, and i worry, sometimes, i've become emotional dead because she's zapped all my energy...my love, my feelings, my life. i will forever be enslaved by the regret, the boyish can-do-attitude of yesteryears, and the second guessing of her true intentions towards me....she opened her life to me, to share, so intimately and i carelessly didn't reciprocate...as they say laakin....life goes on.... but what is left of my life without her....
:P

You had to remind me of Ladan my D-Hunter crush, Ladan, Ladan where are you? I don't care is she has half a dozen kids by now, I WANT my Ladan LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

the guys from Milgo digital will be coming in the next hour or so. on my digital television package, i'm supposed to have 80 channels, but for the last three months, i've only been getting 64 channels. all the sports channels have been missing somehow. i'll also get my new digital receiver and i hope to watch the Man. Utd v Real Madrid game tonight.......

just... what on earth is going on in Pakistan maalmahan......ma istidhi?

these hazara shia are being hunted like wild animals...........madness.

a little young, perhaps but there for the taking.... nonetheless dee......:D

p.s - what was i thinking posting this pic?.....my intentions have all of a sudden become misconstrued as sordid and inappropriate, ma istidh Obaooow.