Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;923966 wrote:
oh yeah........expand on this baal?
:D

What's there to expand on? Is all the chewing messing with your reading abilities?

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;923967 wrote:
waryee Al check your Pm its urgenttttttttt

What's this favouritism Oba?

i'm just watching my daily dose of Somaliland National TV......its polluting my mind with its xenophobic propaganda and incredibly bias version of events programmes.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Nothing really, just wondering what chewing every night does to you :D

What does SLTV say about other Somalis?

Haatu;924054 wrote:
Nothing really, just wondering what chewing every night does to you
:D

What does SLTV say about other Somalis?

to be quiet honest..... i try to limit wasting my time on SLNTV. its bulletins are rather insightful but for the most part, its editorial line is below the standard....if it was created for the purposes of indoctrinating the masses then its failed on that front too. i know some of the presenters of SLNTV and we regularly chill but even they seem a little numb to my direct and unequivocal criticisms. i do like the international news section.....its commentary of international news is somewhat brief but decent....it hardly makes any politically incorrect attempts at taking a dig at the other somali's woes and their never ending nightmares.

i like watching the children's show. there's a little kid whose the presenter....he's terrible and obviously lacks the necessary experience but i love watching Disney cartoons translated into af-Somaali. the other day, i was watching Madagascar and i was literally in tears at the different voice actors and their crude attempt at interpreting the plot....

i'm having a cup of tea and some biscuits.....inaar naga xishood dee....maxa ka si ah? :D

Wadani   

Alpha, It's 'naga xishoo' dhaan dhaan yahow. :D. Have they rebuilt the hargaysa theatre? R there ruwaayads held in the city?

Haatu   

Hmm I see. I check it out every now and then (when I accidently click on it instead of Somali Channel :D) but it always looks dull and boring.

lol @ tea and biscuits. Liar! Do you have red teeth like JB? :D

JB doesn't have red teeth....WTF are you talking about you little prick? :D

you're always at home....ma istidhi horta? i'm also NOT surprised that your desktop is in the living room....where all your seedy browsing activities are clear for all to see somaha? you need to upgrade you little mark-a-bull. get a life and stop criticising me....i'm somewhat vulnerable tonight. i had a call from london earlier this evening and it wasn't good. my mother was criticising me as a money waster and irresponsible...:(

Alpha Blondy;924073 wrote:
i'm going out to get my casho. it'll be basic....see y'all around yeah...?!

.....one word: IRRESPONSIBLE

Mrs. Blondy:its very IRRESPONSIBLE going out at 1am in that Sub-Saharan third world city........you know alpha, i'm just NOT sure how many more times i'll have to remind you that this isn't London and your pathetic gangsterism and bravado isn't going work there...yaaroow!

Alpha: yes mother....i know, i'm sorry but..i...i....i

Mrs. Blondy: i've told you a million times before to at ALL times ensure your personal safety.....how will you ever become president, if you're being reckless with your safety....? whatever possessed you to conjure up this bright idea....what were you thinking going out at 1am.....don't you know there are killers who are dangerous and who do terrible things to people roaming hargeisa that time of morning....

Alpha: yes mother....i'm sorry...but...i can ex..exp..expl..expla..explai..explainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

Mrs. Blondy: there's NO need to explain anything.... i've been let down by your antics again and i'm quite frankly disappointed that you would do this......yaaroow.....

Alpha:.....but, i,i,i....i was just...just....but....but.....

Mrs. Blondy: JUST...what? speak...dee''i was just....?'' ''i was just....?'' PATHETIC.....ma fahantahay yaaroow.... there are NO excuses or for that matter...NO buts or maybes where your pathetic ideas are concerned....you think you're so bright don't you? you think your smart...ma istidhi....?.yaaroow ha iga xanaagin warya .... illaahay maad ka baqatid......i've being very patient with you and you know that very well....

Alpha: yes mother, i'm sorry.....hadaba...dee

Mrs. Blondy: if you're getting your casho at these late times, what other aspects of your life is lacking.....are you getting your daily 5-a-day fruits..in varying combinations? are you taking your vitamin supplements? how is your stomach....are your bowls in good shape....?

Alpha: i'm fine mother, you needn't worry...ruunti. i'm a grown man and i can look after myself...i have to go now. bye..

--------------------------------

still a satellite despite our 6137km distance.....ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s - love my family. they mean the world to me but i'm glad to have got away...that is.... physically......:D:D:D:D:D