Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Wadani   

QansaxMeygaag;923009 wrote:

I am beginning to suspect you are Apo's script, whatever that means...

The cognitive dissonance of maintaining a SAHAL script and a HAG script simultaneously would preclude such a possibility.

QansaxMeygaag;923007 wrote:
You see the damage you have done; everyone being accused of being your script (I still don't get it Apo, I remember you explained it)....

i knowingly controlled up 6 scripts on SOL, altogether, as others have eluded to, in the past, it might have been more :D...... but that before i made a confessions threads and we were all deleted and BANNED....

walahi bilahi i DON'T have any active scripts on SOL at the moment.....

i think your an excellent SOLer Qansax, don't listen to what people say. its a waste of time......keep up the good work bro.

wadani & Al keep up the entertaining danyeeri jesus moses and the CID-galle was epic walaahey :D :D

im boored dee can you guys please start the bashing in here :D

raula   

Alpha Blondy;922999 wrote:
NONSENSE.....

for our cordial relations....please stay out of matters which DO NOT concern you.

Before you say to moi..stay out lol. Walaalo Sorry about your mother-I am not Malika nor her script but can slighly understand your fumes. I hope Malika didn't mean it & for a reason-she was blinded by Tilmook's remarks whether insinuated or not. Don't fret it Alpha. Iska ilow..carada iska deji & move on. Tomorrow is another day! Salaam.

Wadani;923013 wrote:
The cognitive dissonance of maintaining a SAHAL script and a HAG script simultaneously would preclude such a possibility.

It is actually very easy; you say the exact opposite of what you said in support of HAG when you change hats to SAHAL...no cognitive dissonance at all.

raula;923020 wrote:
Before you say to moi..stay out lol. Walaalo Sorry about your mother-I am not Malika nor her script but can slighly understand your fumes. I hope Malika didn't mean it & for a reason-she was blinded by Tilmook's remarks whether insinuated or not. Don't fret it Alpha. Iska ilow..carada iska deji & move on. Tomorrow is another day! Salaam.

Dearest Raula,

marka hore my greetings of the highest regards to you and yours on this yamul jimca. ta labaad, thanks ever so much for sharing your wise words. i completely agree with your analysis of the 'incident'. i was also at fault and i think in time, myself and Malika, will have come to a resolution, in resolving our heated swearing contest, earlier this evening. i hope in time, we'll come to be good friends again and continue to build the strong bond that we've built up over the years......

thank for posting in this thread. please know and understand you're always welcome here and i hope I can learn from your wisdom inshallah.

Wadani   

oba hiloowlow;923017 wrote:
wadani & Al keep up the entertaining danyeeri jesus moses and the CID-galle was epic walaahey
:D

im boored dee can you guys please start the bashing in here

Horta is cadee, yaad la jirta aduu?

raula;923043 wrote:
Alpha thx & likewise. Jumca mubarak.

with that said.......i'm going to the shops to buy some foox to compensate for....what................. remains of my evening.....:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

raula   

Apo..apart from your ludicrous face :D what else baad mesha kusoo dhejise :D (ha ha ha....ha..)..***shucks...chokes on saliva***

Apophis;923047 wrote:
I suggested the same thing and I got a mauling and Raula strolls in and you're all "no problem sis"; what gives!? I tell you, I get no regard.

your approach.......and your silly hasty decision to take sides.........don't ever take sides in any situation......taking sides are what little teenage girls do.....with their ''wax la yidhi'' of the rumour mills........

^

Alpha, bro, Apophis has got his knickers in a twist because he does not like the caanoboore word I bandy about in the fadhikudirir story, hence his siding with Malika against you earlier(not that he gives a damn about Malika's tribulations)--but unfortunately for him, yaa u joojinaya. :D

i'm thinking of doing some late night cleaning... i'm really tempted but it could take ages....if i start now.......

any ideas?

i just wish i had of those powerful tablets from the limitless movie.....:D

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;923073 wrote:
i'm thinking of doing some late night cleaning... i'm really tempted but it could take ages....if i start now.......

any ideas?

i just wish i had of those powerful tablets from the limitless movie.....

If u had those tablets you'd be dead by now. The powers that be would never let a black Muslim be so powerful lool.