Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

oba hiloowlow;923651 wrote:

inform every biiches on your phone list oba baa so socdo LOOOOOOOOL,

side inna Xoosh ayad caayeysa haaweenka duriyada ma istidhi? isku xishood dee inaadeerooow....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......

i'll send you a list of things i need, here. i'll even send via dahabshiil....unless, of course, the generosity of the unuka....is not what it use to be...?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

QansaxMeygaag;923655 wrote:
Describe for us the most beautiful girl you ever saw...

well i was in Suuq Mugdi one day then i saw this amazing 10/10 girl in Kismaayo Road,with mariin colour, big booty thighs the whole package baan ku idhi dee, timaheeda daafaha dabeylaha baa lulaye that day, i was reminded of Omar Dhuule's song ''xuural cayn laa moodye xaragada uu dhalataaay'' so i talked to her she gave me her number and i was going to meet her the next day nasiib daro laakin the next day i had to leave the town to go to Nairobi for a urgent meating i never saw her again.

Alpha Blondy;923659 wrote:

side inna Xoosh ayad caayeysa haaweenka duriyada ma istidhi? isku xishood dee inaadeerooow....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......

i'll send you a list of things i need, here. i'll even send via dahabshiil....unless, of course, the generosity of the unuka....is not what it use to be...?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hablaha duriyyadu waa gob inadeerow waaku sidee im trying to talk bahalkan ''Slang'' la Yidhaahdo teenagers-ku hadlaan. maad garanee..

waxaan kugu so gabagabeynaya hadalkeygu

Waan Jecelahay .. waan Qiimaayna Hablaha yaga somaliland ee Rabbi Hanoogu dhawro Sharafta iyo Xishood ,

waan ka wada hadleynaa our ''business'' LOOOOOOOL Al you have become the typical local trying to milk the diasporian bello isn't it enough im going to that forsaken town of xamar where people all the way from miyiga will come to your house and say abaha iyo aniga ilma adeer labaad baynu nahay ee lacag ii sii and your like nigga who da hell are you!!?? Nacalaa Shaklak :D

oba hiloowlow;923661 wrote:
well i was in Suuq Mugdi one day then i saw this amazing 10/10 girl in Kismaayo Road,with mariin colour, big booty thighs the whole package baan ku idhi dee, timaheeda daafaha dabeylaha baa lulaye that day, i was reminded of Omar Dhuule's song ''xuural cayn laa moodye xaragada uu dhalataaay'' so i talked to her she gave me her number and i was going to meet her the next day nasiib daro laakin the next day i had to leave the town to go to Nairobi for a urgent meating i never saw her again.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

classic stuff.....i hope you find your love when you come back........i don't usually have Hollywood inspired sentimental experiences like that.....but i did once meet this extraordinaryly good looking chick in a bar in addis.....it was love at first sight....we danced into the early hours of the night..... unbeknownst to my poppy-love shenanigans..... ileen mashruuc beey iga dhigatay...:D this chick had been grooming Al the entire night to exhort 5000 birr.....i loved her nonetheless......i paid for her taxi and we went our separate ways.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.....PURE MADNESS ma istidhi? :D

oba hiloowlow;923662 wrote:
Hablaha duriyyadu waa gob inadeerow waaku sidee im trying to talk bahalkan ''Slang'' la Yidhaahdo teenagers-ku hadlaan. maad garanee..

waxaan kugu so gabagabeynaya hadalkeygu

Waan Jecelahay .. waan Qiimaayna Hablaha yaga somaliland ee Rabbi Hanoogu dhawro Sharafta iyo Xishood ,

waan ka wada hadleynaa our ''business'' LOOOOOOOL Al you have become the typical local trying to milk the diasporian bello isn't it enough im going to that forsaken town of xamar where people all the way from miyiga will come to your house and say abaha iyo aniga ilma adeer labaad baynu nahay ee lacag ii sii and your like nigga who da hell are you!!?? Nacalaa Shaklak
:D

granted..it was a mishap. if its the same language where bad = good....:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ Al you have become the typical local trying to milk the diasporian

walahi you're right......i've changed my ways...there are several packages on their way to me, now.....anyone whose coming is FORCED to bring something of value....i've been building up a supply of luxurious items walahi.....my medicines stash are now enough to open a small pharmacy walahi.....:D......

ta kale, there's no limit to my peculiar requests to those coming here.....they bring all sorts....from clothes, luxury food items to toiletries....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....in fact, i often boast about my imported goods from the WEST....of course, never alluding to, how i've come to acquired them....:D:p

Haatu, Nin-Yaaban and lil_sagal

STOP browsing the thread and fadlaan ka qeb qata the TROLLING and CANTARBAQASHING........

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu;923679 wrote:
Man you two are experts in lying.

QansaxQaras, maxaad sheegeysaa?

Haatuoooooooooooooooow,

iska waraan inaadeeroow,

ka waran reerki? ka waran shaqadee? ka waran jacaylaada kuu soo maray, jacaylkii kugu fiicna?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Hargab (durey) baa i haayaa, ash ma ihi :(

Reerkii waa ladan yahey. Shaqadii waa laga tagey, tii kalena wey i sugeysaa. Jacayl ima soo marin oo weli waan yaryahey :D

LOL@Haatu,

perhaps...one day.....

i'm quite similar too but i always loved after its over....the last time i was in love, i got burnt. man those high society folks, really know the true value of love, ma istidhi...:D layla, the only woman. i've truly loved, and cared for, is now married with a kid. i've never felt that weird sensation....since. every chick is judged against layla. she was smart, had a GOSH and knew me very well. she made me laugh a lot but was also the only chick who made me cry. it was back in 2009 and we'd be dating for just over 11 months, when i told her, one rainy night, in London, that i couldn't give her what she wanted.......she wanted to get married, you see. i was a mere student, broke and dejected by circumstance in those days. 6 months later, having completed my studies and with a basic job, i tried to rekindle things but she'd moved on. at the time, i didn't understand why, she was no longer feeling me, but time heals and i now know why.....she was looking for calaf..., you see and i didn't know the meaning of such intimate fallacies, then. she's now married and walahi i still think about her all the time........

if you find the one, make sure you hold her tight, so very tight, until you press against her ribs and let all your inner feelings revealed themselves to her....because, otherwise, you'll forever ask yourself why? the why is why i fled to Somaliland and why, i cannot love again. she's taken the best part of me, and i worry, sometimes, i've become emotional dead because she's zapped all my energy...my love, my feelings, my life. i will forever be enslaved by the regret, the boyish can-do-attitude of yesteryears, and the second guessing of her true intentions towards me....she opened her life to me, to share, so intimately and i carelessly didn't reciprocate...as they say laakin....life goes on.... but what is left of my life without her....:P