Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

oba hiloowlow;922898 wrote:
hmm macqool weeyan, Nabadoonka is the dude who pretended to be a women did you see that bio oil thread LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

please DON'T remind me......the Queen A days were crazy walahi.................i can't believe i survived for two years with that scripts........LOOOOOOOOOL.......:D

that MALIKA is off no consequence walahi....she's upset me a lot today....i can't believe she'd insult my mother like that and accuse me of being a no body......this has absolutely ruined what remained off my evening......i can't believe...... i lowered my standards by engaging in a swearing contest with a loser like her.....i'm so disappointed in losing it......i wish things were different but its already occurred and as far as i'm concerned it never happened....

last night i watched cache (film) for the second time. it was better than the first time and i enjoyed it very much......

Cache_Haneke.jpg

awesome film walahi.....10/10

Apophis;922994 wrote:
Get off the case of Malika, she did not start a fight with you, it was you who started it. If she didn't like the way she was characterised in that story she has the right to express it. So calm down, apologise to her and keep on rolling with your marqan.

NONSENSE.....

for our cordial relations....please stay out of matters which DO NOT concern you.

Wadani   

perfect score of 10 eh? Hmmm, i'll watch it and if it's anything less than an 8/10 (im allowing a 2 point discrepancy to account for individual differences in taste and rating standards) your standing will drop precipitously in my eyes.

Alpha Blondy;922902 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

please DON'T remind me......the Queen A days were crazy walahi.................i can't believe i survived for two years with that scripts........LOOOOOOOOOL.......
:D

You see the damage you have done; everyone being accused of being your script (I still don't get it Apo, I remember you explained it)....

oba hiloowlow;923006 wrote:
lool@apo

Qansax bloody sijui its shirib dawg

Waryaa don't swear at me; what is sijui?

I am beginning to suspect you are Apo's script, whatever that means...

Apophis;923005 wrote:
Oba, I hope you're witnessing the activation of the script

:cool:

How was your jumca? Me thinks you are giving Alfie too much credit.