Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

^ inaar,

i haven't, you know. you've been making some ambiguous statements lately. i've inferred from this that you're in SL. would i be wrong in this?

Juxa   

Alphoow, you must si deg-deg ah go to your neighbour and offer unreserved apology for your falfalxumo. How could you not help pregnant woman in need? in fact i think you should buy the baby nice stuff for endangering his/her life.

Dhaqankeena waxa lagu yaqaan inla caawimo time in need

Tallaabo   

Juxa;969008 wrote:
Alphoow, you must si deg-deg ah go to your neighbour and offer unreserved apology for your falfalxumo. How could you not help pregnant woman in need? in fact i think you should buy the baby nice stuff for endangering his/her life.

Dhaqankii wali wax kamuu baran maxaa yeelay intaa xafiis iyo guri barbed wire ku wareegsan yahay ayuu ku dhex jiraa

i'm the dead walking, just like a zoombie. being ALIVE since yesterday 4pm. screwed. went to work at 7am. what was i thinking doing this? at least i met my future wife today. i'm going to call her bacdal iftar. she's very keen and the Alz wants it, too, ma garateen? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. caadi maha walahi.

OMG....i'm FASTING as well. just when you thought my life was simple. haha.....

see y'all this evening. i'm going home to sleep. fasting is ruing my patience and tolerability levels, you know. haha.

SomaliPhilosopher;969005 wrote:
Nahh Alpha you are not wrong. Chillin in hargeisa you know?

where abouts exactly? you've lied before but i believe you this time, for some reason. :)

Juxa;969008 wrote:

THEIR pregnancy! THEIR baby! THEIR business.

NOT Alz's pregnancy, NOT Alz's baby! NOT Alz's business?

waad garatay?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Tallaabo;969011 wrote:
Dhaqankii wali wax kamuu baran maxaa yeelay intaa xafiis iyo guri barbed wire ku wareegsan yahay ayuu ku dhex jiraa

how do you know the xafiis has barbed wire?

keep 'em coming. it's only a matter of time.

nacala kugu yaal, ma istidhi? :D:D

Juxa   

Waad na ceebaysay, i thought you were changing for the better. I say make amends right now before you get the reputation of women hater!

how can you not help qof u dhexeeya nolol iyo geeri?

tut tut

Juxa;969019 wrote:
Waad na ceebaysay, i thought you were changing for the better. I say make amends right now before you get the reputation of women hater!

how can you not help qof u dhexeeya nolol iyo geeri?

tut tut

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@you get the reputation of women hater!

are you ALL manufactured in the same factory horta?

LOOK, i'm PROUD of my decision. i'd do it again, absolutely. ;)

your particular stance on this issue is too similar to the gabooye paradox. ''.....you say, you accept them as an equal balse would you marry from them?....'' it defeats the purpose of having the discussion, do you know what i mean? :cool:

naga daa Juxa. i'm right for once. let me just win for goodness sakes. :mad: