Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

D.O.C;968805 wrote:
So, would you have helped non pregnant woman? Ceebeey tacaal loooool!

anyways, waa ramadan ee isku xishood. inaar, dee naga daa, ma garatay?

i'm here chilling with my monkey friend and my il yare galbeed (nuux ismail) friend. he's been a complete prat. he's using divide and rule tactics to divide me and my cousin. he's boasting that his clan has had more ministers than ours. he's singing the praises of the new SL foreign minister Mohamed Bixi Yonis. i'm NOT convinced. this is UNACCEPTABLE. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :P:D

the staff at Alz's residence deserve their Eid bonus (1/3 of their salary), ma istidhi? :P

they have been excellent this ramadan. they've attended to my needs and have been doing a splendid job. mashallah. KKKKKKKKKKKKK

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;968952 wrote:
1012201_559880064070770_840925177_n.jpg

this is the real Alpha Blondy circa 1980s. he's even more crazier than Alpha Blondy, ma istidhi?

This is the purest sissy man ever pictured. Waa dad qal caadiya.

did you guys now the term 'slave' comes from the ethnonym Slav (eastern Europeans). many Slavs were often captured and enslaved during some of the wars fought in the medieval times.

until today many western Europeans still view Slavs as being ''not quite white' since they lack civilization (almost as though the process of becoming white is conditional to a strict list of preconditions). similarly, the Irish have in the past been called 'simian' (the missing link between the 'nigger' and white man) see the film 'Gangs of New York' for such undertones. the Irish still continue to suffer from an inferiority complex and some argue their membership of the EU (1973) solidified their whiteness.

interesting stuff, ma istidhi? :)