Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apophis;932411 wrote:
Bunch of nutters.

baal lets see the marking schema, hadaba.......

734619_510312949028910_222268389_n.jpg

1. is it true? YES =20 marks

2. is it helpful? NO = 0 marks

3. is it inspiring? NO = 0 marks

4. is it necessary? NO = 0 marks

5. is it kind? NO = 0 marks

20/100

GRADE: F

F OFF, marka!

nuune   

Alpha, do you know that the rastafarafareyn worship the walls, wall as in darbi, and also worship tubaakada or tobacco, you don't even know what they are and worship, have you seen them teeth, when one teeth falls as a result of the tubaakada, they worship that teeth, inaar, I ahve a better movement for you, and I have a scpeical Jinni lady for you, specificallly made just to your own requirements, if you want more than what human ladies have, then you can get it, at least tell me in advance so I can arrange the extra bits you want to have in a Jinni Qalanjo.

Apo, you have mastered Alpha to the point that you know every step he makes, recently with the rainining season, his home biyaa u soo galey and he dialled 112 or 991, he just thought he was living in London, gacantaa taleefanka ka xadey, you see, his mind is set to London.

my land, which i recently purchased, sized and have legal proof of possession is being contested by two people (groups or reero). i bought the land in the beginning of this year. i'm really disappointed to be involved, in what i despise the most, in SL: LAND WARS. i went to visit the land and just came back home after observing the situation with an expert from dowlada hoose, hargeisa. he was a smart useful guy. we surveyed the land, inspected it, but really to get an understanding of the 'dispute' at hand. we also met the watchmen of the land. he was lying through his teeth...sadly this wasn't the same wonderful guy who'd help to purchase the land, size its perimeter and who'd helped to complete the often difficult process of acquiring land in SL. i gave his focker the dirtiest, most despicable look of disdain, imaginable.

anyways, i gave him an ultimatum: refund my dosh or i'll contest the dispute through the courts. its fairly simple!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;932441 wrote:
my land, which i recently purchased, sized and have legal proof of possession is being contested by two people (groups or reero). i bought the land in the beginning of this year. i'm really disappointed to be involved, in what i despise the most, in SL: LAND WARS. i went to visit the land and just came back home after observing the situation with an expert from dowlada hoose, hargeisa. he was a smart useful guy. we surveyed the land, inspected it, but really to get an understanding of the 'dispute' at hand. we also met the watchmen of the land. he was lying through his teeth...sadly this wasn't the same wonderful guy who'd help to purchase the land, size its perimeter and who'd helped to complete the often difficult process of acquiring land in SL. i gave his focker the dirtiest, most despicable look of disdain, imaginable.

anyways, i gave him an ultimatum: refund my dosh or i'll contest the dispute through the courts. its fairly simple!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha, weligaa miyaadan maqlin 'Ku Qabso, ku Qadi meysidee'?

Nin-Yaaban;932442 wrote:
Alpha, weligaa miyaadan maqlin 'Ku Qabso, ku Qadi meysidee'?

what's even worst is they're reer samatar.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;932444 wrote:
what's even worst is they're reer samatar.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LoL, so it's family? That's probably what makes it even worse when people you are close to are involved.

I'd stay 50% of what's wrong with Somalia now is about land disputes. If you got the documents to prove it's yours, it shouldn't be hard to evict 'em or get 'em out.

Nin-Yaaban;932445 wrote:
LoL, so it's family? That's probably what makes it even worse when people you are close to are involved.

I'd stay 50% of what's wrong with Somalia now is about land disputes. If you got the documents to prove it's yours, it shouldn't be hard to evict 'em or get 'em out.

inaar, these reer-samater aka ku qabso, ku qadi meysidee clan are a sub-clan of sacsac-muse iska duuse! these people are vicious but i swear all of berbera and jesus-moses will converge on these ruffians, at once. who do you think they are, baal? i want my LAND! its mine! for goodness sakes, i have the title-deeds to this land.....:D

539762_10151423609004250_761716551_n.jpg

my LAND....or is that ''disputed land''? :P.....OMG...i now, know, how both SL and Puntland feel after claiming each others territories. its not a nice feeling, ruunti, walahi. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE? WHERE? I WANT TO KNOW! :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;932453 wrote:
inaar, these reer-samater aka
ku qabso, ku qadi meysidee clan
are a sub-clan of sacsac-muse iska duuse! these people are vicious but i swear all of berbera and jesus-moses will converge on these ruffians, at once. who do you think they are, baal? i want my LAND! its mine! for goodness sakes, i have the title-deeds to this land.....
:D

No Qabiil sxbkeey. But i know what you mean, i can imagine how frustrating it can be. If that's ur land in that picture, build a wall around and post 'Private Property, No Trespassing' sign around it.

Mens-Funny-Hoodie-No-Trespassing-Violato

Apophis;932463 wrote:
Man I wish I had land like that (you probably do too Alpha with these upcoming shenanigans:D), I would just hire one of those water donkey man/women to deliver a few runs a day and turn that place into the Gardens of Babylon. A square of the tropics in the dead desert. You,probably, can afford it, you should do it bro. And present it as a post-mor-esq art exhibit titled: The Carpet, or some similar vague shyt. It'll give you what you most hunger for, attention and possible some chicks, I don't know.

inaar, Apo.

as you're already aware, BLOCK 9 of Al's garden, has been named after you.... as per my stick and carrot approach to induce..:D.

that land was intended for my future house and occasional outer-city get togethers for my various upcoming shenanigans in 2050. anyways, that's NEVER going to happen now, because of some vicious thugs of reer samater descent also claiming the title-deeds. laakin, on more pressing issues, i've created Hargeisa's and probably SL's..... first ever garden club, recently. the ceremony was held at my house and the general public were allowed to get exclusive access to Alpha's garden for the first time, after many months of secrecy, as it was under wraps and developing. the membership is mostly for other gardening enthusiast and we made a club charter. in S5 SS4 of the charter, it decrees..." gardens, shall, only, be accepted, and will be strictly subjected to the aforementioned list of conditions in S1 SS1''. i'll leave you to figure that out...:D. anyways, the gardening club has its next meeting on 1st of May, after tomorrow's second meeting at my Pad. our membership is mostly composed of fine successful single women from the diaspora...they're sassy, ooze-like-subug, urbane and very much up for grabs, literally as well as metaphorically............. and Ron, who was formally asked to join the club after his ludicrous claims of discrimination. i've recently made a direct move on Saynab, of 4 Lovell Avenue, Hargeisa,.....inaar, you have to see her garden, its as pretty as her eyes....:D.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s - check the updates for Al's garden thread tomorrow or something. i'll upload the latest developments. cheers. Al.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;932403 wrote:
Nuune,

i'm burning some Cuud and it smells nice. anyways, do you know why i've taken the name
Alpha Blondy
?

p.s - the pic wasnt even X-RATED. what you talking about you little MOD jajuus? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I occasionally burn cuud as well. I bought it from Camden's crazy hippie market three to four years ago:) Alpha do you like foox. I like it and it gives me spiritual serenity.

Tallaabo;932484 wrote:
I occasionally burn cuud as well. I bought it from Camden's crazy hippie market three to four years ago:) Alpha do you like foox. I like it and it gives me spiritual serenity.

i'm burning more cuud, now..... you're NOT! marka...iska amuus, dee. your spiritually prowess is poor and lacking. i'm sorry Tal. anyways, you can't burn foox and cuud together at the same time because its a bad omen....which means 14 yrs bad luck, ee sida uula soco.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Carafaat;932523 wrote:
Alpha, foox or cuud. cant remember which one, but one of them tends to have an afrodiasc affect on me.
:D

LOOOOOOOOOL@inaadeero Arafat,

is how you deflowered little Eveline by being intoxicated with either one of these afrodisiac date-rape drugs.

:P