Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

nuune   

it is 4-4, ver sensational, but lucky Arsenal, their hero is their keeper, the rest not soo good, except that Arshavin who got all da 4 goals.

Arsenal keeper saved 14 shots ON TARGET, except the 4 dat went in :D

Not bad to get draw, though got dissapointed

Thierry.   

By far the best game I have seen this season, what a game, where is A&T arshavin just answered you tonight.

Nuune our striker and centre backs were again all over the place but the midfield no word to describe the midfield, Song & Arshavin were sensational tonight.

the Jew played very well for you guys

WingA   

i said Ashavin was a quality player and tonight he nearly single handedly treatened liverpools titles hopes with them four goals..

Well played gooners..

Oz   

Wake UP! Like (Petey greene - a washington based radio host in the 60's) use to say when he starts his morning show. Well I woke up at 3am in the morning to watch this game and I wasn't disappointed.

Well can't say it was not an exciting game. I thought Arshavin was going to run out of fingers to hold up with the goals he scored.

Great game but some shocking defending by both sides,I suppose that's a bit more worrying from a Liverpool perspective as they were more or less full strength at the back.Well I would have Skyrtel over Agger any day to be honest.

Liverpool should have had the game wrapped up by half time and must have been shell shocked to go in at the break 1 nil down.Fabianski played really well tonight,for 45 mins anyway, Torres once again showed why he is the Worlds best striker at the moment,I suppose playing against Silvestre must have helped but with the form the Spaniard is on,even the best defenders can't stop him.

Arshavin hmmmmm....words fail me.

Great match absolutely.

Abtigiis   

Media boys, jump up! I am not moved by Arshavin at all. All the four strikes were defensive errors and nothing of class came from him. Not to deny he is a good player, but just becuase he scored 4 goals, in a game he hardly particpated in, doesn't change my mind. useless players scored hat-tricks too many times. Even Adebayour, as useless as he is, can score three. Reina was poor last night and should have saved some of Arshavin's strikes. In fact, before he scored the first goal, the commentator was wondering whether he is in the field or not!

Liverpool's problem is Rafaeal Benitez. He gives no tactical guidance at all. It is almost like go and attack. The defence needs two Italian central defenders. Otherwise, they are by far the best team of the year. They are such a delight to watch.

BTW as long as Mascherano is in Liverpool, they will not win any silverware.

Hoos-Ku-Malable:

Mascherano is the only defensive midfield player Liverpool cannot be without, the only game he did not play, we were whipped like a stolen mule.

Liverpool 1-3 Chelsea Remember?

Had it not been for the classy Arsenal goalkeeper and our ever so fragile defense, we would have done another Real Madrid, Manchester United or even Aston Villa

Abtigiis   

Mascherano gives away too many free kicks in dangerous places, and is not good in passing final balls. His false comabative sprit is often a liablity. He breaks the rhythm of the teams forward moves as well. Time will show if he lasts in that team or the Argentine national team as well.

N.O.R.F   

Anyone with a Man Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea shirt at tonight's five a side game better watch out. The Vinny Jones in me will be coming out. Not the Gazza job but the two footed stuff. You have been warned!!

Oz   

Congrats ManUre, EPL is all in your hands.

Originally posted by Hoos-Ku-Malable:

Media boys, jump up! I am not moved by Arshavin at all. All the four strikes were defensive errors and nothing of class came from him. Not to deny he is a good player, but just becuase he scored 4 goals, in a game he hardly particpated in, doesn't change my mind. useless players scored hat-tricks too many times. Even Adebayour, as useless as he is, can score three. Reina was poor last night and should have saved some of Arshavin's strikes. In fact, before he scored the first goal, the commentator was wondering whether he is in the field or not!

AT$T, His goals were all excellently taken, especially the 2nd. And for the 4th, busting a gut to run the length of the pitch after 89 minutes shows he's got the winner's desire to match the skill,Not many players can score four past liverpool at Anfield even if the defence wasnt up to scratch.....

PS: A touch of the green eyed monster here here :D I suspect, I think you were being sarcastic on Asshshavin.

WingA   

Wow,what a game at old trafford.. spurs were leading the way for an upset but crumbled under the pressure and potent attack of the fantastic four.. 3 points clear and a game in hand.. all thats needed for a hat-trick of titles is 10 points from 6 games..

camera.gif

BOB   

The referee came to United's rescue ONCE AGAIN by awarding a non-existant penalty which entirely changed the game, however Arsenal dished out a footballing lessong to Boro just now...two typical Arsenal goals scored both by Fab 4 which without a doubt left FEERGUSAN thinking I wish my team could play as beautiful as that.

Blackburn are beating Wigan 1-0 at the moment..it's half time and guess who got the goal...our own Benny McCarthy.

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

if United played like arsenal we wouldnt have the titles and cups so well done to arsenal for playing sexy football but i perfer the direct approach United have then anything else to be fair..

i like the fact that United are home first and away in the second leg..