Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

N.O.R.F   

BIG games this weekend.

Fulham can cause a problem for Utd. Spurs can win against Blues and Liverpool will under pressure to win on Sunday.

WingA   

lol.. whats up guys.. sorry to dash your hopes but its not gonna happen.. fulham picking up points is laughable..

sometimes i wonder what league table you guys look at when you say "we're back in there".. four points and a game in hand is a good lead and i dont see that slipping anytime soon..

WingA   

boi.. talk about eating my own words lool.. what a shocker.. i guess this give hope to the rest and chelsea losing too.. at least i can feel comfort there until liverpool play tomorrow..

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

Fulham can cause a problem for Utd. Spurs can win against Blues and Liverpool will under pressure to win on Sunday.

Never under estimate your opposition Wingerow. Fergies words of Liverpool feeling the pressure have rebounded on him LoL. Fulham have been stronga t home and we still have to play them at Craven Cottage.

Must win game tonight.

ps my cousin is a Man Utd supporting Welshman. What a bad day LoL

Juje   

_45590971_gerrard4_getty416.jpg

What a wonderful week and half LFC have had ....it can only get better...

bring on Arsenal, Chelsea and hmmm....anyone.

Walk on.........................!

Abtigiis   

"Missing: 7 point lead and +11 goal difference advantage. Last seen 8 days ago.

If found please return to A Ferguson, Old Trafford, Manchester."

Oz   

^^ :D

It's time to get the russian criminals cheque book out again lads :D

What the hell is happening?? someone pressed the self destruct button at united :D , If Man U players had spent as much energy playing football as they did moaning at the ref then they might have got something out of it.

Another win for Arsenal and a very good display the first goal they scored Arsenal fans nearby went mental then 13 secs later martins scored..that was funny! Taylor (Newcastle) is a disgusting player and constantly gets away with his thuggish behavior.

I don't think Pool played that well, don't get me wrong you deserved the win, but Villa just didn't look interested..To be fair, Villa let Pool win and all five goals were gifts. :D:D The Last three games Gerard played Scousers won with big margin. What a finish by Reira

Friedal shouldn't of been sent off for that, Torres simply ran into him because he took the ball too far

Abtigiis   

OZ, it is football and you cannot win without the other team making mistakes. Aston Villa could have done little even if they were 1000% intersted. The difference is the caliber of the players.

Man u is just a name. The only reason they are here is becuase their reputation is intimidating and they have a good coach. Except the strikers,the team is full of journeymen. They will not make an impression from here on.

Fabregas   

^^ everybody used to be scared and defend against manuted.........afte r the liverpool game teams are now willing to go at them......as fulham did...........on the other hand after real madrid and mad utd games---------liverp ool have been liberated from bentizes cautious game----------but you still shouldn't write sex Alex, odagu ciyar ciyar maha.

Les people forget, the gunners are back: 4-0 and 3-1 to be precise. If Arsenal beat liverpool, chelsea and manutd, who knows we might nick the bloody title on the last day, lol.

N.O.R.F   

^Arsenal look good. That Arshavin is wicked!

If we beat Fulham we will be on top and more pressure on Utd.

When is the Utd vs Arsenal game?

NGONGE   

Abu,

Liverpool are still as cautious as they've always been, saaxib. Only in the last few games the attackers played as well as Rafa (always) wanted them to play. The game plan is still exactly the same though.

As for United, it's not that Liverpool or Fulham just attacked them. It's more to do with the way they put pressure on them when they were on the ball. Don't allow their overrated midfield time and space and watch them stick to long balls all day long.

Arsenal will beat Chelsea and United but lose to Liverpool (those bambies don't like it up em, saaxib). icon_razz.gif

United have to play Villa next and, two days later, they'll have to play Porto (5th and 7th April). :D

Thierry.   

Liverpool look very good, gents we will help win it by taking 3 points at the theatre of dreams :D

Liverpool 1st

Arsenal 2nd

Man U 3rd

Chelsea 4rth

this is how it will end

Norf I told you about Arshavin also see him on interviews the guy is a joker saxiib

:D