Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

Oz   

There you are scousers :D:D Once Liverpool wins a match in this dieing moments, Norf and nuune are quick to post LOL kiddin..

Thought Kuyt was outstading for his commitment. Fantastic to see Babel come on and look as if he is the real deal, hope his goal does him a great deal of good. by the way I don't see city stopping manYoo!

PS: Can't believe valencia tapped 3 goals against Real madrid.

BOB   

Valencia should've scored even more but lack of finishing especially David Villa and Casillas saved Real's blushes otherwise we could've easily had a storm of goals.

is it only me or do you also think that Sergio Ramos is mightily OVER-RATED?

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

^Ciyaari waa gelin dambe although its pretty much over. We need a big stutter from utd and they don't look doing it. You could be champions before our next game :(

WingA   

Its only half time too bro, we need 4 more points after this game and we can get that next weekend and its looking too good right now and i smell that 18th league title.. hahaha..

Oz   

Originally posted by *BOB:

is it only me or do you also think that Sergio Ramos is mightily OVER-RATED?

Peace, Love & Unity.

his so over-rated.

WingA   

hahaha.. 0-3 Chelsea.. i dont know how they got the semi of the cl but they are getting beat hard..

Oz   

^^ Lol. why did Patrick evra say its " 11 men vs 11 babies" I thought that was harsh for him to say such.

nuune   

Oz, seems Pat Evra was right, I thought it was harsh, but surely this Arsenal team are deteriorating :D

They are not gettin older, instead shrinkin, what happening to them, even Arsene Wenger is gettin younger

Oz   

LOL nuune, Arsenal just scored. Adebayor and bendtner came on and changed the game.

Have you given up on the premier league title?