Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by QuadYearUnited:

^^its okay, he can have that award.. if your talking like that then Ronaldo has done more for United and is top scorer in all comps.. gerrard will never come near what giggs has done for the game and dont forget that norf..
;)

Come on saxib. Ronaldo has had a good season but only started playing well in March. Giggs has won many awards but has always been a player in shadows behind Cantona, Keane, Beckham and now Ronaldo. He has never been the leader of the team as Gerrard has been for years now.

Still, Gerrard should have got the PFA award and you know it ;)

BOB   

Sentimental...That's how he won...in the years gone by there were times when he throughly deserved it but they ALWAYS overlooked him and now that he's a pensioner they give to him...trust the English to ALWAYS ruin things.

PS. United just scored the winner...carrick on 86th.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Saw the first 20 mins or so and thought Wigan could pull off a surprise but knew United would score late on. Damn!

Arsenal must do us a BIG favour on Sat. If they do Utd way khalkhalidoonaan in the last game vs Hull.

WingA   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

Arsenal must do us a BIG favour on Sat. If they do Utd way khalkhalidoonaan in the last game vs Hull.

come on bro, i thought you might saying wat every liverpool in the UK is saying "Well Done United, Its your Title" but no still looking for hope.. i dont blame you norf, its rafa, no.. its??.. the injuries.. no.. its?? the boardroom.. no.. its?? lool..

bless..

WingA   

Every betting man loves a Long Shot.. so lads, i just hope you dont put your mortgage on it..

P.S West Brom and Spurs are not joke either mate..

BOB   

I wouldn't trust the current Arsenal with my dirty sock never mind 3 points.

Milwall just beat Leeds by the way...poor Leeds.

Peace, Love & Unity.

MZanzi   

you guys will never give up ...kan waa ini dhaafaaye kan dambe isu so abaabula even your own captain said this morning on the news ..he would win the PL and the world cup ..riyo weynaa

Abtigiis   

The title race is done. Man U is the champions. They need one point and they will get at least three. Not that it is impossible for Hull and Arsenal to cause an upset, but from what I have been following lately, with easy goals, favourable decisions, late comebacks, it looks as if their name is on the cup this year. I have given up!

N.O.R.F   

Ahhhh!

Arsenal are so frustrating! They need a proper striker!

Could have been. I blame Rafa for his cautious approach before March. Hope he reflects and has a better attitude next year.