Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

WingA   

Originally posted by Oz:

^^ Lol. why did Patrick evra say its " 11 men vs 11 babies" I thought that was harsh for him to say such.

Lool.. coz they needed their nappies changed after 10 mins against United.. And they are due at old trafford next weekend..

WingA   

its all about the top three now.. arsenal's season is finished and i dont want anyone talking about them from now until mid-way next season.. you hear me arsenal fans.. shhhhhhh..loool..

BOB   

When a midget like Evra looks down on you...you know you've have gone way down the pecking order... :D

Congrats to Man Utd and Chelsea for the wonderful thrashing... :mad:

Now lay off the tasteless banter...will you? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Fabregas   

didn't even watch the match or the highlights. but good thing I didn't. :D

Brother OZ, you could have at least told us you made appearance on tv :D

BOB   

I just watched Newcastle beat 'Boro 3-1 at St James Park to move out of relegation zone or be it by goal difference and what an atmosphere...what a excitement and what a show the Geordies put on.

Viduka had a gigantic game and does anybody else think Sebastian Bassong has a huge potential and could easily become as good as anybody in the premier league in the next few years given he joins a top 4 club?

Michael Owen...what a shame to see once the darling of english is now the joke of the premier league...could it be that he peaked too early and ran out of gas too soon?

I don't know about you lot but I beleive the premier league will be poorer without the geordie nation's blind faith in their beloved Toon Army...I really hope they beat the drop and send that joke of a manager called Brown whom my friend beleives his players are throwing away matches just to get back at him after humiliating them in front of the world when they were thrashed by City in Manchester and made them sit on the pitch...who the heck does he think he is? waxaan maqli jiray dameertu hadey fardaha la daaqdo faras bay is moodaa...he beat Arsenal and few other teams then suddenly he thought he was the best thing to have happened to football... :mad: waar send his behind down with his bloody earpiece to where he came from...Come On Newcastle.

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

I was watching that too and i got to say i was rooting for newcastle to win that one..

The atmosphere was fantastic, it would be a real shame if they did go down but they have momentum now and can go clear of the drop zone.. alan shearer is doing something there and it looks good..

good luck alan and the rest of newcastle..

N.O.R.F   

Glad they won. I only saw the first half but what an atmosphere up at St James'. Hope they stay up and get a proper manager in.

Bob, agreed about Phil Brown. Typical English media build him up then knock him down. They guy wins against Arsenal and Spurs then thinks he is allowed to say and do what he wants. Hope they go down.

Good news. Sheff Utd are in the play off final.

BOB   

and I think its safe to say that they will face Burnley who are at the moment winning 2-0 against Reading and are 3-0 up aggregate...!

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

^^its okay, he can have that award.. if your talking like that then Ronaldo has done more for United and is top scorer in all comps.. gerrard will never come near what giggs has done for the game and dont forget that norf.. ;)