Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

^^^ LoooL..welcome to our world - waa tii nagu dhacday last year... at least it was 4 points with us.

Aniga, Arsene, waan ka sabray, odayga waa is madax maray bay ila tahay!

Cheers

Fabregas   

^^ do you know where Arsenal are in the league? :D Apparently Wenger doesn't know where Arsenal are the league cuz he didn't see it properly.lollllllll.

Arsene has to go. Bring in Ian Wright and Tony Adam. Double next season, mate..i tell ya......

WingA   

looks like some teams picked up maximum points tonight, i was hoping you guys would keep up and not make the league so boring..

Man Utd v Newcastle tomorrow night.. big gunns should be back in the starting line up..

peez..

Oz   

Fergie said:

Barcelona have been playing Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday since January," observed Ferguson. "They did have an 11-point lead, now it is four and for the first time this season they lost a game after being in front.

"It is a warning, and there are plenty of them, that if you take your foot off the pedal you can get a kick in the teeth."

:D

WingA   

what are you smiling about?? we got two games in hand and we are 4 points ahead.. i wouldnt be smiling.. rather keep your fingers crossed mate..

Oz   

Winger, Don't you think Fergie is a little Cautious saying that.

"I'd give my right arm for a draw".

Come on you Geordies, the country is counting on you !!

Fabregas   

phil_seagrave_2_done-5333.jpg

'This front-line ain't big enough for the two of us.' "Things had come to a head in the wild West of London," yee-hahs Phil Seagrave

:D

robert_schofield_done-6577.jpg

WingA   

Originally posted by Oz:

Winger, Don't you think Fergie is a little Cautious saying that.

"I'd give my right arm for a draw".

Come on you Geordies, the country is counting on you !!

cautious is needed at times and we got three points.. back to 7 points and a game in hand..

check..

Tt has to be agreed that the 08/09 Premier title race is over. Any scousers or Chelskis out there thinking there is chance give up and plan for next season.

The real battle will be for 2nd spot between Chelski and 'can't handle the pressure' Scousers. and a more interesting battle for 4th spot ( I want the scouser to get it )between the amerging power of Villa and Wengers' babies ( conme on Villa cause Arsenal need to finish 5th as a wake up call )

NGONGE   

^^ Not sure it's over yet. United have to play Arsenal and Liverpool. They will lose both games and give Chelsea a chance (I have no faith in Liverpool). There is still hope, saaxib.