Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

It's time for Faroole to go the way of the Sharifs

Abwaan   

General Duke;867367 wrote:
Change should be comprehensive. The Sharif went now for the man in Garowe to go...

Well done Duke for starting this thread. I couldn't agree with you more.

Jacpher   

Faroole ain't popular in Puntland but there needs to be a strong momentum against him that will humiliate like Shariif got humiliated today. Faroole won't go down easily but I agree he's gotta go.

General Duke;867418 wrote:
It starts today, Faroole has failed domestically, he has failed to protect his civilians, he has destroyed the very fabric of the state. I am not demonizing the man, just believe we can do better. His secessionist tendencies are alarming and he has made many wrongs notably Khatumo & Ras Casayr. Four years of Faroole is enough.

I agree, the guy should be sent home. And we must all refuse this time wasting gimmick that he will need more time to do a census and implement a one man one vote system in Puntland. Come hell or high water, after his one year extension is up, we need to kick him out.

Baashi   

I am not in the loop nowadays. Did you say he wants to secede? The first day he daydreams such a move is the day his political ambitions come to a close.

I hear ya again. But I said several prerequisites have to be fullfilled first. Remember TFG had a midwife that led the way, IC used its sizable stick, financed the whole enterprise and AU fronted well-equiped soldiers for the cause. The change you ahve just witnessed in Benadir is no accident. If you wanna affect a similar change in PL you gotta put your ducks in a raw awoowe.

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;867425 wrote:
Duke are you forgetting Cabdi Cawar lost:D

The man u were advertising the past few weeks:D

XX, in election someone loose anyway. Abdiweli waa nin Soomaali ah and he did good things for his country. I wish him and President Sharif all the best.

Liibaan   

Abtigiis;867380 wrote:
All along I was saying we need enlightened leadership. Faroole is anything but that!

Somali people needs a new breed of Political Leaders, our new president Hassan Sheikh Mohamud will lead the way into a prosperous and better future our country Somalia, Insha Allah.

Mooge   

Abwaan;867460 wrote:
XX, in election someone loose anyway. Abdiweli waa nin Soomaali ah and he did good things for his country. I wish him and President Sharif all the best.

well said.

Abdiweli did everything in his power to help his country and accomplished great things. Let the new leadership continue the progress forward.

Mario B   

General Duke;867418 wrote:
It starts today, Faroole has failed domestically, he has failed to protect his civilians, he has destroyed the very fabric of the state. I am not demonizing the man, just believe we can do better. His secessionist tendencies are alarming and he has made many wrongs notably Khatumo & Ras Casayr. Four years of Faroole is enough.

General Duke in his element here, you could add today's snub in your above comment to the list of Faroole's misdemeanors.

Xaaji Xunjuf;867410 wrote:
Sharif gone Faroole gone Cabdi weli gone Melez zanawi dead what a year:D

when people like you mention prime minister abdiweli in a manner that paint him as some kind of villain that has done a great disservice to somalia, I know it nothing more than hatred for the clan he is from and as a man of that clan, I must defend it and it leader not matter how corrupt....If you are unwilling to give the clean , educated, and competent man a chance based on is clan don't be surprised if I support president faroole for another term. I denounce this thread its maker and all it stand for. Salamz.

General Duke;870128 wrote:
^^^ Hus snub today is outrageous. It's not in the interest of our nation. Faroole needs to go he is wasting valuable Somali time..

I'm starting to view Silaanyo as less of a threat to Somali interests than Faroole. Faroole definitely has got to go. He's unpopular in Puntland and he stands in the way of reconciliation