Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

It's time for Faroole to go the way of the Sharifs

Mooge   

faroole is not coming back from what his son told me. it would be great if he can say enough is enough and gives young generation a chance. he is too old now.

Dear Bashi, first there must be like with the Sharif's a clear demand for change. Puntland has enough capable, honest young men who want to lead. The change in Mogadishu must be a catalyst for change everywhere.

Mooge;867371 wrote:
faroole is not coming back from what his son told me. it would be great if he can say enough is enough and gives young generation a chance. he is too old now.

I hope he leaves & if he does not we shall kick him out like the other rubbish.

Baashi   

Duke, I hear ya. Don't be emotional like some on this site. Who wants to unseat Farole, why, and how are some of the questions you need to answer first.

As the cliche says we'll cross that bride when we get to it.

It starts today, Faroole has failed domestically, he has failed to protect his civilians, he has destroyed the very fabric of the state. I am not demonizing the man, just believe we can do better. His secessionist tendencies are alarming and he has made many wrongs notably Khatumo & Ras Casayr. Four years of Faroole is enough.

Mario B   

General Duke;867385 wrote:
Dear Bashi, first there must be like with the Sharif's a clear demand for change. Puntland has enough capable, honest young men who want to lead. The change in Mogadishu must be a catalyst for change everywhere.

+ 1