Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

August 26th/28th, Sunday/Tuesday, Speaker Selection ---Somaliaonline Coverage

Mooge;860449 wrote:
ninkan konkueer is not from Darwiish clan. don't waste your time on this troll.

Miyaad ooyiday? Puntland's only chance of winning is through bribing. May Galaydh win to break the hearts of many hypocrites. lol

Mooge;860449 wrote:
ninkan konkueer is not from Darwiish clan. don't waste your time on this troll.

I like this troll. He is giving false confidance to many nomads here and then when the time comes he will disapear into the thin air that he came. They will still be around one hopes...:D

Duke, I like you too. :D What amazes me is how the "Mighty Puntlanders", whom had their heads held up high, looking towards the Presidential post and nothing other, are today competing against the very Khaatumo clan whom they considered a "No Threat" or perhaps Cali Khalif Galaydh, whom they thought was incompetent to ever win any votes whatsoever.

Today, Khaatumo (7 month old) and Puntland (14 years old) are literally competing for the same Position (Speaker of Parliament). Isn't that something worth watching. :D Let the BRIBING begin fellow Puntlanders.

Abwaan   

xiinfaniin;860436 wrote:
Alright, Abwaan's introduction of clannish dimension into the thread notwithstanding, lets continue the discussion on Galayr vs Jawaari.

On which constituency Galayr is counting on? What about Jawaari?

Xiin, beleive me or not warka Xamar ka soo yeerayaa dhegahaaga uma roona cause Gallayr ayaa hoggaanka u haya so far.

Abwaan;860456 wrote:
Xiin, beleive me or not warka Xamar ka soo yeerayaa dhegahaaga uma roona cause Gallayr ayaa hoggaanka u haya so far.

You must be calling Galayrs camp. I just spoke to Mogadishu and Camp Jawaari is confident...

Somalia   

This Conqueror character reeks of insecurity. Kulahaa bribing, it's because he knows he will lose he will pull out the bribing card, a supporter of KHALIIF GALAYR of all people yaa allah!

Conqueror;860455 wrote:
Today, Khaatumo (7 month old) and Puntland (14 years old) are literally competing for the same Position (Speaker of Parliament). Isn't that something worth watching.
:D
Let the BRIBING begin fellow Puntlanders.

Kahtumo & Puntland have the same interest and will have the same interest since blood is thicker than water. Galayr or Gaas or anyone else will not change that fact.. Now stick to the topic.

Abwaan;860456 wrote:

Abwaan, I have no dog in the fight if you can believe it. So tell us more about which group Galayr is getting their support. I shared my assumptions. Were my assumption right?

PS. my candidate has already won.

Somalia;860463 wrote:
This Conqueror character reeks of insecurity. Kulahaa bribing, it's because he knows he will lose he will pull out the bribing card, a supporter of KHALIIF GALAYR of all people yaa allah!

I'm not a Cali Khalif supporter, but today, today I have to give him a standing ovation and recognize the guy's ingenuity and top-class siyaasadnimo. He truly brought his nickname "Galaydh" to live.

Samafal   

Abwaan;860332 wrote:
Duceysane, is upset the same way that you, Duke, Somalia, Mooge and the other invisible tolka-volunteers are.
That is if Gallayr wins, the man from tolka will get nothing. Who cares about this tol thing....Ali is not my tol, but give the man a credit. He is making a history and trashes this reer hebel baa kursigaas leh. Before you start lacag buu dhacay and stuff...Weli cid maxkamad ku soo saartay iyo dembi lagu oogey ma leh. Isn't Juriille accused of dumping nuclear waste in gobollada Bari (you can find the evidence on youtube if you have not done so already; this includes interviews with individuals who claim to have helped unloading the materials). The other thing is I witnessed when Abdiqasim and his supporters accused Gallayr of stealing funds, the man went to Mogadishu, defended himself in proofing that those allegations were baseless and he resigned. Who knows that the Siad Barre period allegations are also not made. I heard that some of his deputies stole the money and blamed him which could be true....The man is innocent until proven guilty.

You have to know that Gallayr will also finish my candidate's (Dr. Bashir Loyan) dreams, but I have to respect the rule of law. If the majority of MPs vote for him I have no problem with that. Again, he is not a saint but I would rather have someone who is educated and has experience. My only concern is how on earth are Gallayr and Ahmed Ismail samatar going work together?
May be they will put their differences aside and become friends this time and work for the interest of the nation.

LOOL. ma ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa. Ninkaan soo Abwaan ma aha, ninkii laga waayay war dadka aadan cadaynta ku haynin kadaa aflagaadada iyo xoolo bay dhunsadeen iyo waa corrupt. Lool. war ninyahoow afkaaga iyo adinkaaga ma is maqlaan? :) :)

This is justice of Abwaan:

He would not vote for jurile and he wouldn't like him to become speaker becouse he's corrupt person due to allegation made against him at same time he would support Galyr although mounting corruption allegations are made against him by various adminstrations and individuals he worked with including Abdiqasim, Siyaad Barre and even samatars.

Worse, he would rule out a veteran lawyer who is more qualified to become the speaker of a parliment than all the Galayrs and Juriles of this world on the basis of hearsays that he chews Qat although he's no proof to show for it :) EESH CALAA WADANI

He is not fan of Abdiwali and Farmaajo and would not like them return to goverment as they have been alleged not to have accounted for money donated to their respective goverments, however, his real candiadte( we talking about front runners here not unknown quantity only in the Abwaan's head) Colenel Ahmed addow has been alleged to have bought expensive villas and embezzled money from the Somali goverment while he worked for the Somali embassy in U.S.A. I don't want to go on and its not my intention to slur any one or make unproven accusations, I am just perplexed by Abwaan's hypocrisy :)