Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

A man from Somaliland is running for the TOP POST - pRESIDEnCY

^^ wishful thinking as usual..you have nothing to brag about,your whole supposedly gov't is under the direction of foreign troops & once they leave you be back to square one.Learn how to breath first.

you under life support system & will unplug it yourself by the kind o ideas you love to embark.

Abwaan   

Watch probably Maki Xaaji Benadir will also declare his candidacy within few hours.:D I have nothing against this guy, but the whole election thing is becoming a joke.

Aaliyyah   

It is good to see that men from every clan will be running for the top post. At the end I hope we are led by the most competent individual.

Tallaabo   

What happened to professor Samatar and his Hiil Qaran? I thought he was in Mogadisho for business.:confused:

I don't know what XX is talking about but anyone who hails from Somaliland and holds a political position in Somalia can not negotiate with us as we will simply put him/her in prison for treason. Remember those guys who were included in Shiekh Shariif's negotiating team?

A_Khadar   

LANDER;860022 wrote:
^If he is a Somalilander and doesn't have any other ties to Somalia aside from his political ambition, he is a traitor according to our laws and should be considered as such. The fact that you suggest he would be involved in any dealings with Somaliland is silly. He should live as a refugee from his own country and be flagged at the airport until such time as a president from Somaliland grants him pardon like all those who went the same route before him. The era of trying to have your cake and eat it too is over.

Which Planet are you from? I am sure you're not from earth...

Ibtisam   

Well it would be a little too easy if he becomes president and then decides to give his clansmen independency they seek.

No ethnically Somalilander will be given any of the significant posts- and that will remain the case even if Somalia exists forever as on entity- just too many other bigger and louder clans to appease compared to the smaller clan hanging off the horn. ;d

Tallaabo   

^^ Somaliland's major clan would not be small if the former Republic is reunified. Hargeisa alone unlike Puntland's villages boasts more than a million inhabitants. And economically, Mogadishu would be at our mercy too. Our much sought after tax revenues would translate to power. But we do not want a clan tug of war all over again, let them keep all their political posts till the end of time.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Are you serious?, I am sure you are joking, so I am going to let it slide.

You are so cute- you think it is calculated based on inhabitants. hehehe

Tallaabo   

^^ No I am not joking because unlike the 1960 fiasco the shiikha maydh clan would not settle for sheeko ciyaaleed but would demand a political system based on one-man-one vote.

Ibtisam   

Oh the big bad Sheeko. Alright then. you need to take some gaint tallaabo into reality my friend. Somaliland version of not settling for sheek ciyaal is going at it alone- its the only way they can have a piece of the pie without all the chest beating of the clan system. Of course Somaliland and Somalilanders know that and only deluded ones waste money and time trying to compete for presidency and speaker in the Xamar. :D