Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Breaking News: Great Saado Cali is a Somali MP thanks to Puntland

Taleexi   

Saado is a deserving woman to be an MP. She is a progressive woman who has remained objective to her believes throughout.

A_Khadar;858649 wrote:
Oh really? You don't support Faroole? since when? or him and Gaas are not in good terms so you go with the close/sub one, Gaas? And later you dare to come around and accuse people they use clan, sub clans stuff.

A/Khadar I am not even bothered about Gaas. I think he will be a great President but I don't expect anything from him personally. It bothers me not at all. You on the otherhand are getting real emotional that Saado Ali became an MP?

Very strange the khatumites their closest kin are against them selecting their own mps

While abwaan from the habar gangster clan and oba hiloowle from the unuka clan supports the khatumites selecting their own mps

Afterall clan is not everything

But my dear khatumites do not worrry faroole and cabdi cawar will lose

Those who steal from others will never win

Tallaabo   

Somalia;858643 wrote:
I don't think these guys realise that no seats were stolen, and that they were actually given to Sool natives, amazing isn't it, if they (Khaatumo movement) represent the whole region, then why do the Sool elders in Puntland disagree?
:D

Also notice, there's never any talk of Laascaanood, so where's the horumar when your "capital" is in "foreign" hands?

Laascaanood in "foreign" hands?? I think you need to visit that town and ask for the identification of all those governing it. The people of Laascaanood run the affairs of their own town and chose to work with their brethren in Somaliland for a brighter future. If you insist on calling Laascaanood locals foreign, then also tell the world that the real citizens of Laascaanood like Faroole are in exile in Garowe.

Somalia;858643 wrote:

Also notice, there's never any talk of Laascaanood, so where's the horumar when your "capital" is in "foreign" hands?

I don't think that concerns you.

I think a good question is why is Somalia told to dedicate 30% of its parliament seats to women.

Kuukaayadii Kenyaatiga ahaa laga soo deensaday. It is in Kenya's new axdi. I don't know if Kenyans themselves will respect this quota come March.

Coincidentally or not, this "30% quota" was inserted in the document, out of the blue, during the Nayroobi meeting of the so-called Roadmap signatures.

A_Khadar   

General Duke;858694 wrote:
A/Khadar I am not even bothered about Gaas. I think he will be a great President but I don't expect anything from him personally. It bothers me not at all. You on the otherhand are getting real emotional that Saado Ali became an MP?

Few posts up, you admitted about what pissed me unless you hardly remember whatever you say.. I have nothing against Saado or anyone becoming PM, but your pirate uncle's involvement with matters he has no business is mind bugging.. Hope you remember at least this much next time around..

Adeer there you go again. Faroole picked Saado Ali as an MP ? Not sure how that works. Was not the elders fr your clan who picked the MP's or are elders only those who support your Khatumo cause?

You lost the plot today. The three MP's are from your sub clan, one is Saadi Ali who you used to celebrate everyday and who's every new song was posted here in the Politics section as if it was a sacred message.

Today she is bad? And you blame the disunity of your sub clan, the impotence of your leaders the occupation of your villages on Faroole?

Give us a break lad... You need a new strategy, blaming a certain sub clan won't cover the fact that you have failed horribly. It's evident that you have lost the plot entirely.

Aaliyyah   

As much as most of you like to twist words this is not about whether Saado Cali deserves to be an MP. But, the fact that she was selected by Faroole a man who represents puntland and the interest of reer puntland. He does not represent Khaatumo nor the interest of reer Khaatumo.

Arintan waa arin qalad ah waana ka xumahay in kuwa badan oo puntland sheegta in ay u dhasheen ku tageersanyihin qaladkan. Tasi waxay itusasa qabyaalada mesha ee dadka qaar ay ka gadheen. Laakin waxaad ogataan qalad ma waaro.

Reer khaatumo guul weyn ayeey gadheen bilo gudahood oo horta mudan hanbalyo. Inta ka dhiman xaqoodana way helayaan yagaana doran doona cida matalasa 100%.

^^^What on Earth are you talking about? Saado Ali is wonderful but a certain sub clan and it's members in SOL are bad because she made the choice of being an MP aligned with Faroole...:D it seems some here will blame everyone but the real culprits.

Aaliyyah   

Duke, Khaatumo state is supported unanimously by reer Khaatumo across the subclans of reer khaatumo. And all the isimo of reer khaatumo support Khaatumo State. Hence, Faroole has no right whatsoever to mingle with selecting any MPs for reer khaatumo. I don't believe that is hard to comprehend.

Adeer no one can take you seriously here. Xaglatosiye the "great leader" and Saado Ali " the woman of the century" don't support Khatumo how can we believe that all the average people do?

Also If Faroole is as you say bad, evil, wicked and so on, for choosing an MP from

Khatumo, then what is Saado Ali Warsame for accepting such a filthy post? :D

Both the Khaatumo and Puntland groups are at fault.

1. Khaatumo supporters should focus on their number #1 enemy, SNM. They should focus on liberating Lasanod.

2. If Khaatumo supporters want to discuss or criticize Puntland, they should only criticize the Puntlanders from SSC that support Puntland and not mention an atom's weight of criticism towards any other tribe.

2. Puntland supporters should mind their business regarding anything relating to Khaatumo or beesha SSC. They seem to be bitter about Beesha SSC leaving Puntland and that should be dealt with within Puntlanders to say, "Fine, goodbye SSC".