Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Breaking News: Great Saado Cali is a Somali MP thanks to Puntland

Duke, Saada Ali isn't from your tribe. She's from gobolka Togdheer, specifically the Cayn region (South-East Togdheer). Her tribe is Beesha Khaatumo/SSC. I don't understand both Khaatumo and Puntland supporters. The Khaatumo think she is from Beesha MJ and Puntland think she is from Beesha MJ. lol

The 8 Seats belonging to Beesha SSC is clearly for Beesha SSC. I think Beesha SSC has been given less seats than they deserve.

Aaliyyah   

Mr Duke, all the isimo from Khaatumo state support their new state Khaatumo state of Somalia. These elders are the voice of their people. That should give you a great indication of where the support of reer Khaatumo is if nothing else that has been happening has caught your attention.

As for Saado Cali she is an individual and she can choose whoever she wants to work for.But note if Farole will offer her an MP position, I suggest he offers her one of the MP positions that Puntland is entitled to.

The 8 positions for the reer Khaatumo, the only people who have the right to select those are isimada Khaatumo iyo mamulkooda Khaatumo State of Somalia.

Xaglatoosiyona shalay baad magaseen maantana marmarsiiyo baad ka dhiganasa. Waxan ku talinaya qabyaalada iska dhaafa oo umada Khaatumo xaqeeda in adeerkiin Faroole so fara galiyo qirta. Yaaba ni leh kaalay sadexda MP reer khaatumo uso celiya, waxa tihin inamo qurba jooga oo maba lihidin powerkaas. Laakin qalad qof haku racina simply because waa adeerkin. Hadii kale ii sheega waxaad inamada somaliland u dhashay ee SOL ku jira ee maalinkasta xaqa reer khaatumo xaqira oo aderkood silaanyo xaqdarada ku raacsan kaga duwantihin. Waxad wada noqonasa dameer iyo labadiisa dhagood.

General Duke;858781 wrote:
^^^Lol:D not only is she from my tribe, she is from my sub, sub clan...
:D
but she is a famous singer, though I don't care much for her songs..

LOL, Duke thanks for the laugh.

^^^Aaliyah...Now she has to renounce her family? It's an absurd argument my friend.

I don't care much for Saado songs nor fir Xaglatosiye. It's just the way you have built them up and now you lost hope. Are you sure that this is

not another fake dawn?..:D

Duke, do you want Aaliyah to be depressed, reminiscing the good ol' days she use to fight for Saleeban Ciise and Saada Ali. Unfortunately, you [Duke] and your associates from Puntland have never praised Saada Ali (Before her conversion to Puntlanderism).

I've observed this site for quite sometime and it's disgusting watching you two camps go at it each other, while both of ya'll being guilty of the same ish.

Aaliyyah   

General Duke;858793 wrote:
^^^Aaliyah...Now she has to renounce her family? It's an absurd argument my friend.

I don't care much for Saado songs nor fir Xaglatosiye. It's just the way you have built them up and now you lost hope. Are you sure that this is

not another fake dawn?..

You have chosen to ignore my whole post. It is obvious you don't care where reer khaatumo's support is, and keep avoiding the fact that the isimo of reer khaatumo unanimously supporting their state. Instead you wholeheartedly support your adeer Faroole and no amount of common sense can get through your skull (it is like I am conversing with a wall)

Xaglatoosiyo iyo Saado uun ku mereeso. They are no different than anyone else, they have every right to go look for a job anywhere they like be it Somaliland, puntland, etc.Individuals from every clan shaqo waxay u raadsadaan marba meshi naftooda u fiican.

Ogow, umada reer khaatumo Khaatumo State of Somalia ayeey ku midoobeen. Mana rabaan adeerka Faroole in uu soo faro galiyo. Intaas fahan oo sifiican u dhuux. Hadalkana halkaas baan kuso jaraya.

Conqueror;858808 wrote:
^ Neither did I, but your hypocrisy is amusing

^^^ your love and man crush for the dead Coptic Meles Zenawi is not amusing at all...:D

Conqueror;858813 wrote:
Man crush? Your homosexual thoughts are truly disgusting, far from amusing.

I agree your feelings for dead Melez is truly disturbing...:D

What feelings of have I displayed showing my affections towards Meles? All I said was "Let's not insult the dead, for only Allah knows whether he converted to Islam".

I suggest you continue your bitterness towards an entire tribe that said to your tribe, "Brothers, with all due respect fuk off". lol