Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Kismaayo iyo waraabe cunoow maxaa kala haaysta VIDEO

Nudawn   

Maaddeey;857096 wrote:
If you are a muslim, you have to be a terrorist, full stop!. Terrorising the enemy of Allah, that is a verse from the quran, I know that much from the Deen, yaa sheikh/a.

Did I hear you say predator?, wait for my next post!.

Opophis, sorry magacaaga ma karee!, I don't post every thing about the enemy, trend aan ku socdaa, lakin waad cusubtahayoo mindhaa dib baad ka garan doontaa!.

Ps. Qof baa diyaaradaha dhacay post'gareeyey 2 beri ka hortaa, hal comment-na kama bixn, taas maxay kuu sheegeysaa?.

The problem is, you don't realize it's you that's the enemy of Islam. Not the Christians or the Jews, the true enemy of Islam as foretold to the Ummah will come from within the Ummah. A treacherous group that will split the Ummah further. Maadeey like I said you're a degenerate

Nin-Yaaban;857043 wrote:
Dhurwaaga in lacuno wuu ubaahan yahay, sababtoo ah, dad badan (ama bahalo kale) ayuu cunay. Marka ha arko dhibaatada uu dadka cuno uu lahey. Waa fikradeyda.
:)

;););)

its clear from this picture that hyenas have canine and is a terrestrial predatory animal which should not be consumed. (wixii aragiisa ku deeqaa uuntiisa wax ku tara) ninka wax ka raadinaya bahalkan foosha xun waa qof sick ah.

81772991.jpg

Maaddeey   

Nudawn;857099 wrote:
The problem is, you don't realize it's you that's the enemy of Islam. Not the Christians or the Jews, the true enemy of Islam as foretold to the Ummah will come from within the Ummah. A treacherous group that will split the Ummah further. Maadeey like I said you're a
degenerate

Aflagaadada adaa iiga dheereeya,as I promised, this predator -In Islam- is Halaalun, Halaal!.

alqaly-18ea0131ab.jpg

In case you want to know how to slaughter it, this is the video tacliimiyyah!.

If you doubt it's halalness, watch this:

Maaddeey;857139 wrote:
Aflagaadada adaa iiga dheereeya,as I promised, this predator -In Islam- is Halaalun, Halaal!.

alqaly-18ea0131ab.jpg

But the prophet never eat lizards and declined eating it, stop misleading people.

"Ibn 'Umar reported that a person asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as he was sitting on the pulpit about the eating of the lizard, whereupon he said: I neither eat it, nor do I prohibit it."

So even if this hyena meat is "HALAL" for your likes, we (the vast vast majority of somalis) don't, would'nt, and should not eat it.

soon we might hear there is an outbreak of "Mad Hyena disease" targeting only terrorists in Kismayo.

Maaddeey   

^^ Sufi or Wahhabi waa iska magacyo, waryaa!.

Muslim haddaan nahay waa inaan nabiga (SCW) ku dayanaa, iyadoo la cunayo buu arkay wuxuuna ka yiri:

( الضب لست آكله ولا أحرمه ) sidoo kale Imam an Nawawi oo mad-habka Shaaficiyada culimada ugu waaweyn ka mida waa kan warkiisa:

قال النووي رحمه الله في :"شرح مسلم": "أجمع المسلمون على أن

الضب حلال ، وليس بمكروه ، إلا ما حكي عن أصحاب أبي حنيفة من كراهته ، وإلا ما حكاه القاضي عياض عن قوم أنهم قالوا هو حرام ، وما أظنه يصح عن أحد ، وإن صَحَّ عن أحد فمحجوج بالنصوص وإجماع من قبله"

I hope inaad fahmeysid madmadowga kor ku qoran!.

Maaddeey   

Moony, warkaaga waa doqonnimo, hadaayey sidee buu xalaal u yahayaad leheyd, haddana if & if baad ka bixi la'dahay!.

Wuxuna waraabe maahane ogow!. (horta intaadan hadlin ka hor, waxaad sheegi rabtid ma ka fekertaa?) ;)

adeerow even the Quran sometimes uses IF to destroy the weak arguiments قل إن كان للرحمن ولد فأنا أول العابدين

my argument is even IF lizards are Halal, the prophet (pbuh) declined to eat it. and even if Hyena is "Halal" we somalis don't eat it.

Look at this, in Sudan they decorate Henna on the groom's body, does this mean this weardo, sick culture should be imported to Somalia. NO.

2140125-Grooms_henna_Sudan.jpg

ElPunto   

This is disgusting - it doesn't matter if it is ruled halaal. Why don't Somalis eat squid and mussels then?

Waxaa yaab - meeshi 'barwaqada' ahayd oo Kismayo - hadii heerkaan lagaray - guess have to reassess this so called 'barwaqo'.

NGONGE   

As ever, the xamaasad takes over and Maaddeey ties himself in circles as a result. :D

First of all, one has to look at the topic of conversation here. Is eating a "waraabe" xalaal or xaraam. Well, according to most sunni madhabs, it IS xalaal. So, if the argument is one about Islamic positions, there really should not be any argument at all. Unless, of course, one chooses to declare that they belong to the one madhab that considers such an act xaraam.

If the argument is about the disgust related to eating such an animal, then Maaddeey is right here and the issue becomes one of "taste". I personally would not eat one of those things but on the other hand, I also could never bring myself to eat camel meat (having tried that fatty, hard and bland meat before).

I believe Al Shabab to be a misguided and TERRORIST group who cause nothing but harm for the innocent Somali muslims. However, and going by the argument of "gaalka dil.....", I also believe that the majority of these madmen are sincere in their application of their "understanding" of the faith.

It's their haste, their arrogant belief that they're the only "keepers of the faith" and their naval gazing propensity to recreate a bygone enviornment and conditions in a world that has long since moved on rather than concentrating on the spritual aspect of the faith that I choose to criticise. It is why they would take pride in eating a hayena (when all other kinds of good food are available) or consider that dress sense of theirs as some sort of fundamental article of faith. Wax fahma.

NGONGE   

^^ That's a side argument. Can't really see much of a difference between putting henna on the hands and feet to putting it on the beard (something many Somalis do). Every group have their own customs and habits and Somalis have their fair share of strange ones. I think we need the redoubtable Xaaji Xunjuf to come here and tell us about the strange habits of Somalis (or clans) from different parts of the horn of africa and compare them to henna dude above (I trust the faithful Xaaji owns a wall chart with all such info). :D

Maaddeey   

What circles, sxb?. Inaad i maagto uun baad rabtaa!. Wax kasta oon sheegay waad igu raacday dee, including hilib geel!.

Moon, ha is giriirixin, do you believe 'bahalkaas' is halaal or not, ma ka noqotay commentigaaga u horreeyey?, after you have seen the hadeeth and Imam Nawawi's quote weli ma if its halaal maad mareysaa?, wallee waa laguu yaabaa!.

NGONGE   

^^ Haa. lakin waraabahaad ka warwareegtay. Taa bay aheed in aad marka hore toos ka jawaabtid oo qoladan kula murmaysa wajiga ku tuurtid ninyaho. Wax fahan.

NGONGE   

^^ It wouldn't matter to you anyway. You don't want to hear it from an "Arab" and all the sources happen to be Arabic. Marka maxaano sameena? :D