Sign in to follow this  
BoldNewSomali

Bidaar and Marriage

Ibtisam   

I call them all Atheero :D :D :D

Honestly, they find me frightening , never had any problems, they dont bother me. Other than to tell me "oo gabadh ybaad tahey ee" eeer yeah I kind of figured that- thanks genius!

Raamsade   

Actually, BoldNewSomali, you're not in such bad lurch if you think about it. Why would any smart girl, I know this is asking a lot since we're dealing with girls here and Somali girls in particular, fall in love with a good looking guy? Think about it for a second. The more a guy has going for himself - looks, brains, sense of humour, attitude, money, etc - the more women coveting him which means more competition. I think we can all agree that the fewer the competition the better. The smart xaliimo will go for the ugly guy, the one rejected by girls save in the knowledge that no woman will ever desire him and she can have him all to herself.

Raamsade   

Che, not really. I hide my blindingly gleaming bidaar in a whole suit of multi-colored wigs. The thing is I never take off my wigs. I eat in them, i go to work in them, sleep in them, take shower in them... chicks thing they're real. Except the last chic I went out with told me that my purple wig makes me look like illicit child of Michael Jackson and Prince. I'm having second thoughts about the whole wigs thing.

^^^@Chimera what the heck is "Regaine" I've heard of Rogaine before, but not of this other concoction :).

For the record, my hair hasnt gone all the way away, just has receded somewhat. Ive invested in Rogaine and Propecia (this Propecia stuff is kinda serious). My plan is to submit the powers of hairless into a Korean War like armistice until I get married, then Ill just give up and let nature take its course.

The one silver lining to all of this is that I've become super health conscious and Im actually in better shape today than I was when I was playing high school soccer. So no potbelly here :).

Showqi   

Inkasta oo aanan anigu bidaar lahayn hadana labadii sanno ama saddexdii sannoba mar baan madaxa iska xiiraa oo aan dhukur iska dhigaa;) Marka Mr. BoldnewSomali-yoow waxba ha ka war warin hadii ay timuhu kaa cararaan! inta hadhay wadda xiir oo dhukur iska dhig" koofiyado qurux badan oo fashion ahna soo iibso si aad winterka iyo xiliga qaboobaha ah u xidhato. Dumar hilidoodana ha ka wal walin mar hadii aad tahay nin wax bartay, shaqo fiicana heysta. Koley Xaawaleydu iyaga ayaa saf kuu soo gali doona. Ku dadaal in aad ka qoslisiiso dabeecadaadana wanaajiso. Intii kale illaahay koley wuu ku siiyey (Shaqo wanaagsan iyo cilmi).

raula   

Showqi;854955 wrote:
Ku dadaal in aad ka qoslisiiso

meeye fiyoorihiina :D

Bold-well as far as i remember back in early 2000's California (tha's if you still reside there), the place was lacking dumar soomaliyeed..few thatpopulated bay area & the surroundings..I don't think that has changed given cal's economic situations. Marka my point is: you are already in the negative if you are looking for a decent Xalimo.

As for character test..well baldness is nothing compared to the litmus test of ice-cream..the way a man eats his ice-cream..says plenty about his character ....(ehem i have been told :D).

A_Khadar   

Bahashaas cid amaanta weli ma araga ama jecel. Waa calaamad dadka qaar ku taal.

Boldsomaliman, if you have deep pocket and don't scare off surgery, think about hair tranplant..

Aaliyyah   

^ Regardless of how much money he has, he needs to spend it elsewhere. There is no surgery out there that doesn't come with side effects. In fact it may lead to more harm than good.

Embrace your bald heads people. It was meant to be.

Showqi   

Apophis;855044 wrote:
Women have been superficially enhancing themselves since the dawn of time yet men should embrace and accept what they don't like about their bodies?

Hadii sidaad u egtahay lagugu doonayaayo. Maxaad sakiinta ugu carareysaa oo aad sanuuda isaga khasaarineysaa!

Raula, fiyooraha waa wareega labaad dee. Xaajigu marka hore sow in uu xaragoodo oo uu yarta ka qoslisiiyo ma'aha. Marka xiga markey balantiisa ogolaato waa khasab in uu fiyooraha la soo cararo:D

Taleexi   

War dadka yaan loo been guurin. Madaxa yaan la'iskaga ciyaarin .. goormaa raggii sidan u ba'ay .. qaar baaba transplant ka hadlaya ...