Sign in to follow this  
BoldNewSomali

Bidaar and Marriage

Wadani   

Boldnewsomali, unfortunately looks matter for girls too, though many may deny this. But i assure you, if u exhude confidence and wear ur bidaar or bald head as if God has gifted you with the best set of hair ever, i gaurantee 9 girls out of 10 will overlook it.

One thing i never understood was y ppl consider someone to be superficial if they place beauty/good looks among their top priorities when choosing a mate, yet they find it perfectly fine for one to discriminate between possible choices based on intelligence. Just like beauty, raw intelligence (not talking education here) is determined for the most part by ones genetic makeup, and thus one has very little control over it. So what makes one form of vetting socially acceptable, and the other vain, superficial and mean spirited? any thoughts?

I personally covet both beauty and brains in a potential mate, and am not apolegetic about it in the least, since physical and intellectual compatibility are essential for a long lasting and fulfilling marriage.

I agree with you Wadani, but you forgot the most important of all (more important than self-confidence, beauty/brains) which is LACAG. If you have MONEY, u could get anyone. If BNS has that, he really doesn't have to worry about anything. :)

*Blessed;855411 wrote:
Can't really comment on the bidaar-marriage thing but I strongly urge you to stay away from the weird remedies some are suggesting. A shiny, smelly head is not a good look. SOL is full of xasidiin. haha

I think these guys were saying those things in jest (at least I hope so).

Chimera   

BoldNewSomali, lack of vitamin D could also be a factor in your loss of hair, remember your not in your ancestral homeland (the Somali peninsula) where our genotype and phenotype developed under a healthy sun. Just look at old pictures of Somali men, they all had a good head of hair well into their 40s, after which signs of baldness appeared, now I have seen Somali brothers as young as twenty struggling with their loss of hair because they don't get as much Vitamin D in their system:

fanaan.jpg

shikh3.gif

Chimerra, I really think your hypothesis has feet. My father and his brothers did not experience MPB until they were in their 50's. I also think that the "edge-up" haircuts young Somali men have been getting at least here in the US has an impact on hairline as well.

Wadani;855467 wrote:
I personally covet both beauty and brains in a potential mate, and am not apolegetic about it in the least, since physical and intellectual compatibility are essential for a long lasting and fulfilling marriage.

Yaa qurux neceb? Of course qof aroortii markaa kasoo agtoostid aad dhaheysid, 'Eebbe mahadiis waaye' ayaa la rabaa and not qof aad ka acuudi bileysatid, 'Ar tana wali ma i agfadhisaa.'

Malika   

BNS - Dont worry too much, am sure you will meet/find that special person that will overlook your bidaar. Honestly, when you find the one, they always look good no matter if they have bidaar or have put on weight...love is blind they say..lol

raula   

^^^^no no to calool kuus sis..its a serious lapse in my books-if you are 40's & below that is. higher than that..will have to be on case-by-case evaluation. I can deal w/bidaar but the latter (calool) added w/short statue..la xowla :D i will die of laughter before i even approach. N'ways i am no bidding/choosing now :D so will let "all the single ladies put their hands up" as beyonce says i think.

Malika   

Lol.astagfirullah - kuwa calool kusaan need loving too abaaye..maxaa tirii Mr Kuuso need not apply huh?..lol

Miyir   

I know you have done the garlic treatment now lets move next level, the best hair grower!! Cow dung!! not every cow dung bro? you need fresh Cow dung, don't worry farms around your city will assist You.

Apply 30 days every morning to your hair and go outside until it dries like Somali Ariish. Report back.

It works trust me.

Miyir   

Guys don't trust what Somali ladies saying, they don't know what attracts them so don't listen to them, woman love big belly, remember Janaale from middle east with Big calool? Those guys were hit with ladies, since I was kid I wanted to be like them!!! the only reason Im in the west until know is? waiting the bloody calool to grow!!!

Miyir;856337 wrote:
I know you have done the garlic treatment now lets move next level, the best hair grower!! Cow dung!! not every cow dung bro? you need fresh Cow dung, don't worry farms around your city will assist You.

Apply 30 days every morning to your hair and go outside until it dries like Somali Ariish. Report back.

It works trust me.

I know you're joking but their is a "treatment" out there where they have a cow lick your scalp.People are desperate out there. http://www.baldingblog.com/2009/02/09/not-a-cowlick-but-an-actual-cow-licking-your-scalp-to-regrow-hair/

It must really hurt to be bald, if you're single and broke is even worse. You never lose women when you have money regardless of your baldness. Become accomplished at what you do, get $.