Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Sillyland: Buug Ka Sheekaynaya Isirka Somalidu Xagay Kasoo Kala Jeedaan Oo Qorihii Buuga Xabsiga L

Carafaat   

MMA, good point.

I expect other rational Somalilanders to denounce this act of sheer ignorence. I call upon Ngonge, Caano Geel, OdaySomali, Coofle to reject this sillyness.

People like Xaaji Xunjuf, Ayoub, Africaown, Saalax, would probably want to hang this man for questioning clan 'ancestory'. :D

Where does our secular burahadheer stand on holyness of clan ancestoral theory?

I agree with the writer ..... he is right on most of what he said.

At least he did a very good research starting from 1970 and it took him that long to finally write the book. One can proof him wrong only by similar research or book.

Arresting him is 5000% WRONG

Carafaat;838340 wrote:
There is only one book forbidden in Holland. And that book is called 'Mein Kamf' wrote by Adolf Hitler. I read it immediatly when my teacher in high school told me it was forbidden.

Walee I will never read something adolf hitler wrote. His white version of Saddam Hosien , his ********* got him killed.

Coofle   

Very intriguing name... "Dirkii Sac-Maallada" ... Even the name of the book invites for criticism, Somalis or Somalilanders or Northern Somalis are Generally Camel herdsmen, not Lo' jir Except for Areas in Western Hargeisa and Borama.

Tribal history is a collection of folklore stories that have been made to a sacrament by individuals of the tribe....Thus they will consider changing it to unfavorable events as sacrilege to the their own entity.

I believe it is violation of Somaliland constitution, but what is more baleful is the cold reaction by the Somaliland community to such heinous act, the general public have rationalized the issue as "Qabiilada ayuu ka hadlay, Yaa faraha la gal yidhi "...This is another indicator of how our people are still novice to Democracy and Freedom of expression, We still have a long path to go before being ripe for such issues...

Jacaylbaro;838579 wrote:
I agree with the writer ..... he is right on most of what he said.

At least he did a very good research starting from 1970 and it took him that long to finally write the book. One can proof him wrong only by similar research or book.

Arresting him is 5000% WRONG

JB, sxb wad kasidataaaa. never thought you will oppose the regime dee

There must be a limit to everything, the man has crossed the border and must be tamed. This is more like a blasphemy, no less than a life sentence should do.

Saalax   

The reason the man was arrested is because he lied about well known sub clans who have been known for over centuries. It was very unproffesional and silly of him to claim very known sections who contributed to Somaliland they became another clan in 1970 kkkkkkk. Baaga.

Blessed   

^How is that crime? Why does it warrant an arrest? Don't forget that this is supposed to be a democratic state. This isn't even a new discussion, why the need for controversy. Granted I don't know what he wrote, might change my mind if he presented my qabiil family in bad light. LOL.

Coofle   

Saalax;838618 wrote:
The reason the man was arrested is because he lied about well known sub clans who have been known for over centuries. It was very unproffesional and silly of him to claim very known sections who contributed to Somaliland they became another clan in 1970 kkkkkkk. Baaga.

Fule xantii ma moogana,,,,I am sure those subclans know what people say behind their backs, making it official and written on papers is what threatens them...as long as it not written a sheeko baralay is a sheeko baralay when published it becomes part of history...

Saalax   

*Blessed it is a crime because it is a slander.He claimed the people of Xaaji Aadan Qabile (eastern Hargeysa) and the people of Igare the 19th-20th century Somaliland icon became another clan in 1970? what. It just doesn't make sense and has no base to reality.

Coofle   

*Blessed;838623 wrote:
^How is that crime? Why does it warrant an arrest? Don't forget that this is supposed to be a democratic state. This isn't even a new discussion, why the need for controversy. Granted I don't know what he wrote, might change my mind if he presented my qabiil family in bad light. LOL.

I will hold rancor for him If he said unpleasant things about my clan, but that will be my personal not professional opinion...Because I don't agree with him doesn't make it right..and let us be real the things he mentioned exists,,,,

Coofle   

Saalax;838630 wrote:
*Blessed it is a crime because it is a slander.He claimed the people of Xaaji Aadan Qabile (eastern Hargeysa) and the people of Igare the 19th-20th century Somaliland icon became another clan in 1970? what. It just doesn't make sense and has no base to reality.

Aniga ayaa u joogay iyada oo maalin Qabiil Qabiil kale lagu darayo adeer,,,,and it was in our beloved hargeisa,,,Khayaaliga ha la iska daayo oo runta aan iska sheegno, I can count 50 subclans with rumors saying that they were part of another clan and then changed sides...

Malaha aniga ayaa imika baxar ku jira,,,Carafaat , I blame you for making me speak here, I was silently watching it before...