Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Pictures from out about

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;838151 wrote:
Lol. Oh My God, you guys even got peace loving smiling JB to offer to beat people up!!! and lovely MAlika egging him on!!!!

Juxa @ burning his house down and breaking his hands! Im not known for peace loving, nor is my clan!!!! classic quote of the day! lol

Blessed ayaa ii hadshey- we need to learn a new language, be it legal or just letting things go and moving on with the positive aspects.

Bisinka, we are very hot headed people, this is why small things such as this in our society turn into reer hebel iyo reer hebel and escalates so fast.

Though it is still your personal choice I strongly disagree with your position. It's not an issue of clan, politics or (the unacceptable) moving on. It's about stopping an attitude from becoming the norm. This is why I was telling you in my earlier post to come back "home". The "inaga daaya" attitude of H Town has messed up your moral compass, Ibti. Though you let it go for conveinience sake (an understandable reason), you should never rationalise it with talk of clan fueds, taking the easy road or relying on the creaking SL justice system. At some stage, men such as this Dr will need to be confronted head on. Should their clan decide to stand by them (even if the shoe was on the other foot and he happend to be from your own clan), they too should be confronted. Or else, what is the point of having a clan or, even worse, a country!

p.s.

Beating up women is never a small thing. The muctasim bi allah was lounging in his Baghdad palace and ignoring Muslim problems until a WOMAN shouted "waa muctasimaah" and got him to get up and restore her honour. The Greeks sent ten thousand ships to Troy over a woman. A man beating up a woman is the most cowardly act possible and is never a small thing.

Juxa   

Thank you altho hadal uukuu ekaa markaad joogtay hargeysa, a slap or two should have done the trick

NGONGE   

Juxa;838296 wrote:
Thank you altho hadal uukuu ekaa markaad joogtay hargeysa, a slap or two should have done the trick

Dee way i diiday and I wouldn't know what the guy looked like or what dark allyway to wait for him in. I was genuine in my offer ee Ibti ba wax iga maqli wayday. :D

Juxa   

He won't be hard to spot! I actually plan to find him and wack dhirbaaxo dheg-iyo- dhafoor reer koofur style

Ibti does not like fuss I guess

*Ibtisam;838097 wrote:
^^^^ NGonge offered because like every other man, he was pissed off a MAN- never mind a doctor would resort to violence, also I make him laugh and he finds me charming, so he was amazed anyone will beat me up
:D

Every guy I know, aside from Alpha has offered to beat him up, even JB- who I thought never gets angry, upon finding out some weeks later- he shouted at me. WHY didnt you tell. I was like why, miyaad kuu so qosli lahedy!

You got me on this one, I must agree with you. All along I thought the whole thing was fiction.

I'm wondering what's got to Alpha's mind, oh yeah, he has always been the weird one in SOL.

Cawaale, How many times does she have to repeat it is true ??? ,,,,, waar read the above comments and her responses adna su'aal kele ha ka daba keenine :D

i remember reading your post back in April. Sorry for your bad experience Ibti, it really left a bad taste in my mouth. What a shocker. Anyway glad its all behind you in a way. This example does bring up a bigger issue with regards to the poor regulation of the healthcare sector in SL. It seems every Tom, Dick, and Harry can go back home to set up shop. Many of these archaic doctors, cowboys and opportunists haven't practiced in donkey's years. Private clinics and hospitals are cropping up all over the place. They also charge at an extortionate rate. I just hope some of these so called doctors are brought under the umbrella of government regulation.