Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Dr.Bashiir Nuur-Bidaar Xasan Looyaan Oo Ka Mid Noqon Doona Musharaxiinta Bisha August 2012

Mooge   

Ducaysane, adigu Gaas ba ku khafiiftay beryaha iyo mooge. loool. farmaajo has dirty laundry ninyoow haduu rabo abwan inuu caayo meshu so dhigi lahaa. i know abwaan wa nin xishod badan ee odaga ka har ninyoow.

abwaan wakaas leh hala cayriyo Gaas malin walba ma abwaan baa asxan u haya Gaas ninyoow? loooooooool.

Abwaan   

Looool...Mooge bal u sheeg Duceysane, intaas oo dhan waxaa ka keenay inaan iri Abdiweli iyo Farmaajo haddii labadooda keliya isku soo haraan waxaan dooran lahaa Abdiweli. Abdiweli iyo Sharif soo anigan mar walba leh yeysan nagu soo noqon, goormaan asxaan u falay?

Abwaan   

Dr. Bashiir Nuur Bidaar was a remarkable young man coming from Somalia as an international student who attained a Bachelors, a Masters, and PhD in a program that he believed would allow him to best contribute to Somalia in the area of food security.

Dr Bashiir attained a second Masters in Business and Information Systems Management that has allowed him to see immense success in professional life, climbing very high in a Fortune 100 company. He is above all an administrator with executive experience managing money and projects worth more than the entire GDP of East Africa.

He is not known to be a corrupt man or a man who wastes his time on frivolous activities. He is a hard worker, a family man, a technocrat, someone who exudes professionalism from the very tips of his finger tips. He is a son that makes Somalia proud and the wide admiration Somalis of all creeds and clans have for him is a reflection of this.

The former UN agricultural adviser, the IBM executive, the family man, the patriot, the role model for how Somalis could be, the next president of the Somali Republic (inshallah); Dr Bashir Nur-Bidar Hassan Loyan

^^ horta waxaan kale hanoo danbeeyaane ma iska dhiibyay Murashaxaaga gunnadi $10,000.. shalay waxaan maqlayay in illaa 8 Murashax ay gudbiyeen shuruudihii laga doonayay, mana maqal Mr. Looyaan.

Abwaan   

Maasha Allaah....Dr. Bashir Loyan's speech was the best. He acknowledged the work done by previous leaders, he talked not only to the MPs but to the public. He promised to bring his children back to Somalia in order to raise them like other children in the country. Dr. Bashir Loyan is the leader that Somalia needs now.

Abwaan   

The candidate that I was supporting is no longer running. Abwaan is not predictable like some SOLers....I don't support candidates due to clan. Check my prediction on the thread I just started and lets talk after the election ends insha Allah.:D

Abwaan   

Yaa kuu sheegaahee?:D Let us just wait doorashada markii ay dhammaato iyo maalmaha soosocda insha Allah, markaas inay kala caddaato ayaa macquul ah.