Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Dr.Bashiir Nuur-Bidaar Xasan Looyaan Oo Ka Mid Noqon Doona Musharaxiinta Bisha August 2012

Abwaan   

lol@MMA hadda shaqo ayaan ku jiraa hadhoow ayaan kuu kala dhigaa including aniga iyo adiga wixii naloo ballan qaaday:D

Gabbal   

I feel it is my call of duty, born about from a deep desire for the people of Somalia, to do what I can in the attainment of positive change for the Somali Republic. It is a responsibility I owe Somalia. The governance of the Republic must see about a concerted and wholesome change in order to improve the lives of the general populace for the better and bring Somalia back into the fold of the community of nations once again.

Dr. Bashiir Nuur Bidaar for President!

Raamsade   

Someone needs to tell Mr. Looyaan that Somalia's terrirtory is not "more than ten million square kilometres." That makes absolutely no sense as 10 million sq km would mean Somalia is 1/3 of Africa or about the same size as China, USA or Canada. Which is absurd. Somalia's territory is actually around 637,000 sq. km. This is actually a big turn off for me; I don't like people who have no sense of proportionality or dimensions and size of things. How can you lead a country whose size you don't even know?

Dr. Bashiir Nuur Bidaar was a remarkable young man coming from Somalia as an international student who attained a Bachelors, a Masters, and PhD in a program that he believed would allow him to best contribute to Somalia in the area of food security.

Dr Bashiir attained a second Masters in Business and Information Systems Management that has allowed him to see immense success in professional life, climbing very high in a Fortune 100 company. He is above all an administrator with executive experience managing money and projects worth more than the entire GDP of East Africa.

He is not known to be a corrupt man or a man who wastes his time on frivolous activities. He is a hard worker, a family man, a technocrat, someone who exudes professionalism from the very tips of his finger tips. He is a son that makes Somalia proud and the wide admiration Somalis of all creeds and clans have for him is a reflection of this.

The former UN agricultural adviser, the IBM executive, the family man, the patriot, the role model for how Somalis could be, the next president of the Somali Republic (inshallah); Dr Bashir Nur-Bidar Hassan Loyan

Wow. This man is a heavy-weight, wish him all the best, Somalia need a man like this.

Abwaan   

With the election of the speaker now completed, here is the man that Somalia needs as a president. Good luck Dr. Bashir Loyan.

Abtigiis   

Abwaan adigu adeer, GB for Abdiweli. Miyaydaan xishoonayen nimanyahow. Ma sidaas baad aqoonyahankii Somaliyeed ku tihiin. War isku xishooda oo bal in dad aan qabiilkiina ah oo fiican jiraan fiiriya. On the one hand you do not outgrow this clannishness on the other you always whine about the demise of Somalia.

Yunis   

Abwaan - You Dump Galayr and back onto Loyan saddle. True machiavelli that you have become. I never accused you of being confused as some have been. You have always been after the top post for you lot, while portraying nationalism and anti-clan in this election. you keep exposing your self, lets see who you backup when Loyan stops his candidacy.:D

Abwaan   

Abtigiis I do not understand waxaad ka waddid qabiilkiinna Aan ahayn oo fiican jiraan fiiriya. Who is qabiilkeenna? Isupport this man, not qabiil. Is that dembi? And you state I have clan issues?

Abwaan   

Yunis;861849 wrote:
Abwaan - You Dump Galayr and back onto Loyan saddle. True machiavelli that you have become. I never accused you of being confused as some have been. You have always been after the top post for you lot, while portraying nationalism and anti-clan in this election. you keep exposing your self, lets see who you backup when Loyan stops his candidacy.
:D

Yunis. This is politics my friend, nothing qabiil. I wouldnt be shy to support men from my qabiil if qabiil was on my agenda. You support Farmaajo due to qabiil and I support a man from your clan out of principle. Who is the clannist over here me or you? Let the audience aside.:D

Mooge   

abwan, rumor has it he has managed to get 3 votes from his sub clan or stolen from farmajo. farmaajo is upset about that.