Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Don't Mess With Somalis

aero   

Okay. Hardy-har-har NOT! I can take a dry joke and I surely do have a funny bone but I'll have to agree with the other members here. None of what that niglet said is the least bit funny. Agreed. We do fight/battle in sworms but brotherman needs to work on his delivery. Meh.

I visited UK a few years back it was my first visit and I assure you my last visit, the Somalis lived in what I considered Ghetto's. And three Somali boys between the ages of 14-17 years where shot dead my other Somali boys because of 'suburban warfare' how pathetic.

oba hiloowlow;831317 wrote:
Chimera sxb the guy him self is a jamaican fofo the lowest of the lowest

You hit the nail on its head, lowest of the lowest indeed. Tyrone, the sangadhuudhi gaal, son of Shaniqua, aan xaarka iska maydhin, descendent of slaves and drug-induced thugs is trying to talk about Somalis... and he says "Somalis come down from the trees", oh the irony!

And then you have Somalis laughing. but low and behold should another fellow Somali cross them, all hell would break lose.

GaroweGal;831399 wrote:
I visited UK a few years back it was my first visit and I assure you my last visit, the Somalis lived in what I considered Ghetto's. And three Somali boys between the ages of 14-17 years where shot dead my other Somali boys because of 'suburban warfare' how pathetic.

That is those who fall into the trap of trying to follow a thuggish chav sub-culture imported from Jamaica.

Blessed   

^Calm down dear, no need to counter one mans jokes with offencive and equally ignorant remarks about another group of people.

I agree, Chuba.

Ah *Blessed, im just joking, im just attempting light-hearted comedy like our pal Tyrone, son of Shaniqua (father unknown)... where is your sense of humour... :D

p.s: Did you come down from the tree you were in & drop the gun in your hand to make that comment ? ;)

Blessed   

Errr.. It got misplaced after RBs video.. will look at your second video when I'm not pretending to be working, I'A..

OdaySomali;831619 wrote:
You hit the nail on its head, lowest of the lowest indeed. Tyrone, the sangadhuudhi gaal, son of Shaniqua, aan xaarka iska maydhin, descendent of slaves and drug-induced thugs is trying to talk about Somalis... and
he
says "Somalis come down from the trees", oh the irony!

And then you have low grade qurbojoog Somalis laughing like obedient dogs. but low and behold should another fellow Somali cross them, all hell would break lose.

So much hatred in one post!

Aaww someone has probably been hurt by the Jamaicans in real life. You clearly have deep rooted issues to direct your anger towards us over something small such as comedy!

Don't get emotional at us. Obviously you lack the capacity to discuss things in a civil way with people so you degrade to your barbaric dumb ways :rolleyes:

LOL I have yet to see Somalis defending or care for other Somalis as they defend other ethnicities ranging from Ethiopian domestic workers, South African looters and now not-so-funny Jamaicans.

p.s. Bluelicious, I have not been 'hurt' by Jamaicans no, but there are countless elderly Somali women in London who are harrassed, abused and have their headscarfes pulled off by Jamaicans because of their disdain for "Somalians". As Chimera said, perhaps Somalis should familiarise themselves with, or ask a Somali living in London, how the Jamaicans feel/behave towards you Somalians before you laugh for insults/jokes that are rediculing you.

For those of you who are not from the UK/London, Jamaicans have a severe hate/dislike for Somalis; they also have a tendency to try distance themselves from "dutty" Africans for some reason. The fact that his 'sketch' is even about Somalis, i.e. we are the topic, says a lot. For Jamaicans, "Somalian" is used as a pejorative word, hence why in the sketch his 'friend' asked himself "A Somalian, be cheeky with me?" so for someone from the UK to be laughing for (insults presented as) jokes that are blatantly ridiculing them, is just absurd.