Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Don't Mess With Somalis

Showqi   

Bluelicious;831728 wrote:
Showqi
- So you are planning a suprise attack on me huh well i'm sharp bring it on things are about to get down. By the way how good are you with rope jumping how long do you last and do you have a good foot work? If you don't OdaySomali can help but still he can't learn you everything.

OdaySomali - Showqi won't last more then 2 minutes he is gonna be out of breath and if he's a smoker even more.

Blue, I am not gonna discuss here my lightning footwork, and all the other weapons that I have, I am gonna keep that to my self it is top secret:p. Anigu dadka ma gaado, but I am warning you when you least expect that is when I am gonna make my move........................Waa maxay Sigaarka iyo waxa aad sheegeysa, is ilaali baan ku idhi,,,,,,:D

Loool haye fair enough I will watch out. OdaySomali you will never be as good as me lol.

You guys are a funny entertaining duo I have to bounce now. Take care of yourselfs toodles and till next time inshallah :D

Blessed   

OdaySomali;831651 wrote:
LOL I have yet to see Somalis defending or care for other Somalis as they defend other ethnicities ranging from Ethiopian domestic workers, South African looters and now not-so-funny Jamaicans.

p.s. Bluelicious, I have not been 'hurt' by Jamaicans no, but there are countless elderly Somali women in London who are harrassed, abused and have their headscarfes pulled off by Jamaicans because of their disdain for "Somalians". As Chimera said, perhaps Somalis should familiarise themselves with, or ask a Somali living in London, how the Jamaicans feel/behave towards you Somalians before you laugh for insults/jokes that are rediculing you.

For those of you who are not from the UK/London, Jamaicans have a severe hate/dislike for Somalis; they also have a tendency to try distance themselves from "dutty" Africans for some reason. The fact that his 'sketch' is even about Somalis, i.e. we are the topic, says a lot. For Jamaicans, "Somalian" is used as a pejorative word, hence why in the sketch his 'friend' asked himself "A Somalian, be cheeky with me?" so for someone from the UK to be laughing for (insults presented as) jokes that are blatantly ridiculing them, is just absurd.

That's an exaggeration, if I've ever read any. I grew up in Totty. My Jamaican neighbours call my mum 'hooyo' and do the shopping for her. As I've said, your just as guilty as RB in rehashing the image the media portrays of another minority group.

Showqi   

Bluelicious;831732 wrote:
Loool haye fair enough I will watch out. OdaySomali you will never be as good as me lol.

You guys are a funny entertaining duo I have to bounce now. Take care of yourselfs toodles and till next time inshallah
:D

Bye Blue (doei....:D)

Bluelicious;831732 wrote:

You guys are a funny entertaining duo I have to bounce now. Take care of yourselfs toodles and till next time inshallah

Bye ... & be safe ;)

Showqi;831712 wrote:
Dabagaabkeygii waan soo xirtay oo diyaar baan ahaa. Laakiin mar hadaad is dhiibtay aniguna gurigeygii ayaan isaga noqonaya.....

Gabdhaha maaku gooban lahaydeen? Ceebeey tacaal. 058.gif

Teeda kale waligaa hoosgundi kuma dagaalamin miyaa. Ar maxaa kor u soo laab laabay oo gadaal gadaal u xirtay macawiis oo aan banooni ku ciyaaray. Dagaal yar yarna waa lagu galay laakiin laguma dheeraan.

Showqi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;831779 wrote:

Teeda kale waligaa hoosgundi kuma dagaalamin miyaa. Ar maxaa kor u soo laab laabay oo gadaal gadaal u xirtay macawiis oo aan banooni ku ciyaaray. Dagaal yar yarna waa lagu galay laakiin laguma dheeraan.

MMA, hoosgundi (Macawiis) waan ku dagaalami jirney aasan walibo sidii Sumo Wresler oo lagdin galaayo u duuduubi jirney (Daiper style)..:D:D

wyre   

Sumo Wrestler Ma Waxaa La Dhahaa Chinese Ka Buur Buuran Ee Marada Cad Inta Yaree Ceebta Ku Duubta Oo Dhulka Isku Garaaco

Chimera   

Bluelicious;833951 wrote:

Chimera
- Forgive and forget?
:)

I promise I wont hunt you down for the rest of your life, and murder you in your sleep, now untie me please:

Cowgirl-roping-Cowboy.gif

70b74833_fingers-crossed-emoticon.gif

(Iska jir waan so socda)

Chimera;834737 wrote:
I promise I wont hunt you down for the rest of your life, and murder you in your sleep, now untie me please:

Cowgirl-roping-Cowboy.gif

70b74833_fingers-crossed-emoticon.gif

(Iska jir waan so socda)

I will untie you now but I know you will come back and when you do that's exactly where I want you to be. Come on over babes once you in my spiderwebs your not going anywhere count on that and you gonna be my lifetime eye candy boy/male slave ;)

dominant_woman.jpg

Oh yes sweet Chimera :D

Lool your such a cheeky naughty man :D

We both know your not that innocent. You're a freak hiding under the pretense of innocence I like that :P

129004413057094241.jpg