Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Don't Mess With Somalis

Bluelicious;831699 wrote:
Stop right there don't put words in my mouth I never said that. I couldn't care less what you are saying about them, I was talking about myself and the others not about your Jamaican version eventhough your so called joke was true you could have formulated it differently. It's not what you say it's how you say it and it came across to me as you being angry about our replies that's why I said so much hatred in one post besides I was talking about the whole post not one lil part.

Showqi
- Start reading from page one and you will know
:D

Fair enough. I see what you mean. The offensive part has been removed from my comment, and as I said apologies for it.

Showqi;831705 wrote:
Blue
, I have red the entire three pages, it's funny and entertaining how you guys attack each other:D I am on the bench and applauding for Mr. Odey:p

OdeySomali
, dagaalka waan kugula jiraa:cool: saxiib ii sheeg yaan ku bilaabaa!

LMAO the dagaal is finished sxb. :D I admitted in part in aan ku gefay the ladies. I have apologised & removed it.

Showqi;831705 wrote:
Blue
, I have red the entire three pages, it's funny and entertaining how you guys attack each other:D I am on the bench and applauding for Mr. Odey:p

OdeySomali
, dagaalka waan kugula jiraa:cool: saxiib ii sheeg yaan ku bilaabaa!

Loool your so funny just dont hit me. You are too late the drama is over :D

OdaySomali - Thanks for being so brave to step up and own up to your actions :D

Showqi   

OdaySomali;831708 wrote:
LMAO the dagaal is finished sxb.
I admitted in part in aan ku gefay the ladies. I have apologised & removed it.

Dabagaabkeygii waan soo xirtay oo diyaar baan ahaa. Laakiin mar hadaad is dhiibtay aniguna gurigeygii ayaan isaga noqonaya.....:D:D

Showqi   

Bluelicious;831711 wrote:
Loool your so funny just dont hit me. You are too late the drama is over

Okay, mar hadii uu Odeygii is dhiibay aniguna waan iska tagayaa.............Lakiin wali Xayraan ayaan ahay:D

Showqi;831712 wrote:
Dabagaabkeygii waan soo xirtay oo diyaar baan ahaa. Laakiin mar hadaad is dhiibtay aniguna gurigeygii ayaan isaga noqonaya.....

haha haye sxb buulkaagii iskage noqo:D :D But now I know next inaan kuu yeerto aad hawsha diyaar u tahay :D

@Bluelicious watch your back ;)

Showqi;831713 wrote:
Okay, mar hadii uu Odeygii is dhiibay aniguna waan iska tagayaa.............Lakiin wali Xayraan ayaan ahay:D

Lol ok you wanna box in the ring against me? :P

I have to warn you though i'm good with boxing.

Bluelicious;831716 wrote:
Lol ok you wanna box in the ring against me?
:P

I have to warn you though i'm good with boxing.

haha :D Showqi drink your caano geel isisoo nafaqee, I tell you Bluelicious is danger soconaya, caadi maahan :D

Showqi   

Odey, Saxiib Caano geel iyo Caano boore waa in aan isku qastaa...............Waa u jedaa in la ii dhaaranoyo!

Showqi & OdaySomali looooooooool i'm not dangerous nor am I threating Showqi. I was just kidding you know I would never hit you and besides I would let you win I don't need to win all the time in the ring. OdaySomali you have to train Showqi with jump ropes so he can last in the ring lol :D

Showqi;831718 wrote:
Blue is that a threat? bal waayah raali noqo walaaley:D

hehe you gave up sxb, good call because I was just her warming up sparring session. :D:D

Showqi   

Odey, dibbugurasho waa xeelad dagaal. Sxb wali is maan dhiibin! Wait for Blue Vs Showqi take two

Showqi - So you are planning a suprise attack on me huh well i'm sharp bring it on things are about to get down. By the way how good are you with rope jumping how long do you last and do you have a good foot work? If you don't OdaySomali can help but still he can't learn you everything.

OdaySomali - Showqi won't last more then 2 minutes he is gonna be out of breath and if he's a smoker even more.

Bluelicious;831728 wrote:
Showqi
- So you are planning a suprise attack on me huh well i'm sharp bring it on things are about to get down. By the way how good are you with rope jumping how long do you last and do you have a good foot work? If you don't
OdaySomali can help but still he can't learn you everything

I'm taking lessons, I only need to stay one lesson ahead of Showqi :D Watch your back :cool: