Sign in to follow this  
Buubto

Quiz about Islam questions

Adna   

salaams to all my lovely family

first sory brother og moti,,,,, then my question is when asxaabada used to drunk khamra cumar ibnu al khatab said this issue i hope allaha wil make haram then ayaada aha yaa ayu haladiin aamanuu ina mal khamaru wal haraan,,,, ana so an ayaa soo dagtay and the second one was xijaabka when he said they shuold be differnt from gaalad so it was when ayaada xijaabka ay soo gagtay ,,, so ,im so sorry if i made you confused i should be mor especific peace and love

nuune   

okeey, i didn't see any question to answer :eek: :rolleyes:

hey check this out:

madiinatul munawarrah magaceedi waqtiga jaahiliga loo yaqaanay muxuu ahaa?

Rahima   

Yathrib.

Which man was notorious for killing the companions of Rasuallah and the following generation?

He killed Abdullah ibn Zubayr (companion) and Saciid ibn Jubayr (Taabici).

Haashim   

That was a butcher called hajjaaj bin yousuf al-thaqafi he killed many sahaba and taabiciin.

If i get a chance i will post the debate between SACIID (R.A) and the butcher when he brought to kill him or to approve his acts, it's a very useful story it gives you the real picture of SALAFU SALIH not claimers whose jobs is to praise the oppressors.

but it needs bit time, to translate from arabic to english.

ILAAHOOW NAGA QABO DAALIMIINTA, HADDEYBA NOO SHIREEN.......

Haashim   

My question is very easy:

When and where IMAAM SHAAFICI was born, and when and where he died (R.A)?

ALLOOW DAALIMIINTA NAGA QABO, HADDEYBA NOO SHIREEN.....KA DAROO DIBI DHAL

OG Moti   

Brother muraad we all know we are shaficiya, but brother that does not mean we should know where he was born or when or when did he died, do you know when did Abdulahi binu ABDUL MUTALIB the father of the prophet Mohamed P.B.U.H ofcourse no but general information is nice to know but do not blame us for not knowing such information, I will try to research on it and answer your question inshaAllah ... RAMADAN KARIIM TO ALL

nuune   

aniga xattaa wa igu qalloocatay suaashiisaa,fudeed waaye kulahaa,way jirtay mar aan aqaanay,laakiin waan soo baadi goobi,qash ma ahan yaah!!

Originally posted by muraad:

When and where IMAAM SHAAFICI was born, and when and where he died (R.A)?

Imaam Max'ed Idiris Shaafici wuxuu dhashay 767 C.E., kuna dhashay magaalada Gasa, Suuriya {now Falastiin}, wuxuuna geeriyoodey 819 C.E., ku geeriyoodey magaalada Qaahira, Masar.

Su'aal fudeed eh: Sheeg afar wadan oo caan eh oo Imaam Shaafici mabdagiis raacsan, excluding, of course, Soomaaliya.

Haashim   

MMA, it's right according christian date because it was:

born 150 hijriya in GHAZA (PALESTINE)

died 204 hijriya IN CAIRO (EGYPT)

Answer of your question is: EGYPT, IRAQ ALSO (SYRIA AND PALESTINE), SUDAN AND YEMEN.

Extra about imama SHAFICI he was QURAYSH and they meet our prophet (S.C.W) in ABDIMANAAF grandfather, after bani hashim directly.

my question is: TELL THE AUTHOR OF THIS QURAN TAFSIIR BOOK and where he wrote in?:

FII THILAALIL QURAAN = IN THE SHADOW OF QURAAN

ALLOOW NAGA QABO DAALIMIINTA MAIDABKEY DOONAAN HA YEESHEENE

Khayr   

Salams,

Since now can has been able to answer the last question, I'll ask this question

Why was the Quran put into a Book and during what period (who was the amir al mumineen during that time?

-KIWI   

I shall answer your question khayr..

It was during Uthman bin Affans period,when the collection of the noble Qu'aan took place.

Uthman reliased many nations have excepted islam

and had different languages and dialect.Uthman became aware that the dialect were affecting the arabic language in which Allah revealed the Qu'aan.

So therefore Uthman chose four prominent companion

to collect the noble Qu'aan into a book,once the task was completed,Uthman made sure that everyone

received the Qu'aan and destroyed all other copies thet they had..

Haashim   

My question still didn't get an answer, is that because of RAMADAN or is it hard?.

you also have broken the Buubto's Rule; don't ask question while one question isn't answered.

RAMADAAN KARIIM

nuune   

muraad sxb ur whole question are all hard to be honest,can't you give us an easy one's.

u r asking 2 questions at the same time which is even harder,oohh i can't even try it,ibnu kathiir,no it is not,RAMADAAN KARIIM

amran   

AA

muraad the author is sayid qutb, actually i do not where he wrote it, but since he was egyptian i think he wrote in egypt.

w/salaam