Sign in to follow this  
Buubto

Quiz about Islam questions

nuune   

muraad,are you serious about the use of yasiin to measure hectres of the farm.

to your question: i have no idea.

Haashim   

War wax reer BAYDHABA ah idinkuma jiraan miyaa, dadkii YAASIINKA beerohooda ku cabiri jirey, laakiin maxaa ka danbeeyey, nasiib darro maanta qorigoodey qaateen, waa is bag dhabaayiin, cudurkii baa loo gudbiyey. ALLAHU MUSTACAAN.

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA IYO KABA QAADKOODABA, BAL KA WARRAMA KUWA KA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKII MOORADOODA LA GALO OO QUDHA QAYLO AFKA KU SHUBTA.

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Muraad thanx for answering ur own question for us, I had no idea, didn't wanted to ask another question while another one was still unswered. Mansha Allah Majority of our ppl were ahlu Qur'aan b4 this civil war, is so sad to notice the difference may Allah all direct us to the right path (Amin).

Nomads plz do not ask another question while there is still a question hasn't being answered. if u don't know the answer give it time, or ask the questioner to answer it Thank u. smile.gif

My question is What is the name of the gate in Jannah that is especially made for the ones who fast?

Haashim   

R A Y A A N

My question is: tell the names of the 2 guards of JANNAH and JAHANNAMAH GATES?

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA IYO KABO QAADAYAASHOODABA, LAAKIIN MA KA YAABTEEN KUWA KA AMUSAN DULMIGA IYO KUWA MARKA MOORADOODA LA GALO OO QUDHA QAYLIYA.

Haashim   

Are my questions so hard? i think this last one is very easy, anyhow if i don't get an answer in 2 days i will answer it.

Good luck for all.

LACNAD WEYNI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA, LAAKIIN BAL KA WARRAMA KUWA DULMIGA KA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA XERADOODA LA GALO UUN QAYLIYA.

Haashim   

The answer of my question is :

RIDWAAN = guardian of JANNAH

MAALIK = guardian of NAAR

Abdinuur sxb, the answer of your question is :

HISSAN BIN THABIT AL-ANSARI (R.A)

My next question is: who was the SERVANT of our RASUUL (S.C.W.)?

Samafal   

muraad that is Anas ibnu maalik i think i could be wrong.

My question is:

Who was the companion who called people to islam in medina before the prophet SAW immigrated there?

Haashim   

Yacquub, sxb the answer is :

MUSCAB IBNU CUMAYR

My question is : when was the first hijra to ETHIOPIA, how many sahaba were emmigrated to ETHIOPIA and who was their AMIR?.

LACNADI HA HALEESHO DAALIMIINTA IYO KUWA KABAHA U QAADABA, LAAKIIN MAXAYNU NIRAAHNAA KUWA KA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA XERADOODA LA GALO UUN QAYLIYA.

OG Moti   

Salaamu caleekum

The year i am not sure about it, but i think there were 13 sahabi who immigrated to Euthopia and their Amir was Jafar binu abu talib

My question will be after the complete answer of muraad's question.. thanx.. salaam

Adna   

salaama alaikum

as sister said Amir ka was jafar and 51 asxaaba went to xabasha 10 were women and 41 were men then

my question is::::

one of the asxaabada ayaa arin uu ka hadlay darteed 2 ayadood oo quraan ah ku soo dagtay saxaabiga magaciisa and aayadaha & sababaha?

salaama alaykum peace and love

Haashim   

Deeqa sis, there are many saxaaba who many verses revealed on them, so i don't know who u meant.

Perhaps CUMAR IBIN AL-KHATAB (R.A)because ther're many AYAH'S revealed on him.

ALLOOW DAALIMIINTA NAGA QABO

OG Moti   

deeqa i am not a sister, i am a brother..

any way your question is not specific cause many sahaba actions aayadu ayaa kusoo dagay, so can you make it more specific or give us tips .. Jazakalah kheyr