Sign in to follow this  
Buubto

Quiz about Islam questions

Iffah   

Salaams,

Buubto

What is the 5 hypocrisy in deeds and actions?

Answer

1. Whenever he speaks, he lies

2. Whenever he promises, he always breaks the promise

3. If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest

4. When in an argument, he behaves in an evil and insulting manner

5. Whenever he makes a covenant (contract), he proves himself treacherous

My question also relates to hypocrisy since I can't think of anything else now.. smile.gif

What are the six aspects of Hyporcrisy in Belief?

Rahima   

Buubto, Good try walaal, but it was Sacad ibn Mucaad (RA) . :D

Ilham as for your qs sister:

What are the six aspects of Hyporcrisy in Belief?

1. To belie the Messenger (Muhammad)

2. To belie some or all that was brought by Rasuallah.

3. To hate the Messenger (Muhammad)

4. To hate some or all that was brought by Rasuallah.

5. To feel happy at the disgrace of, or setback for, the religion of Allah's Messenger.

6. To dislike that the religion of Allah's Messenger (Islamic Monotheism) becomes victorious (not being pleased at the victory of Islam).

List 5 Major signs of Yawm-al-Qiyaamah.

Xafsa   

5 MAJOR SIGNS OF JUDGEMENT DAY

1)Appearance of the mahdi

2)Appearance of masiixu dajaal(anti christ)

3) sun rises in the west

4)Appearance of GOg and Magog

5) Esa(SCW) Will re appear

Heres my question: during the time of the Khaliifs there was a women that fought along side the men in a battle against the romans. The leader of the troops at that time was the sword of allah. What was the name of this women and who is the sword of allah?

Salaam

asalamu calykum

masha'allah buubto it was a very good idea

to answer xafsa's q "during the time of the Khaliifs there was a women that fought along side the men in a battle against the romans. The leader of the troops at that time was the sword of allah. What was the name of this women and who is the sword of allah?"

i think, i am not really sure that the woman was nasaiba bint ka'ab and the sward of allah was khalid bin walid.

i don't have a q now but i would like some one to answer murad's q which was "WHO WAS THE KEEPER OF RASUUL'S(S.C.W.) secrets, and the only sahabi who the RASUUL (S.C.W.) told the munaafiqiin in the sahaaba."

p.s i don't know the answer to this q

salaams

Haashim   

thanks XAMDIYA my question stiil didn't answered,

here is the answer: the trustee of RASUUL (S.C.W) was HUDAYFA IBNUL YAMAM (R.A), he knew all the munaafiqiin but he didn't tell to anybody, one time CUMAR BIN KHATAAB (R.A) asked him if he is in the list and he said SUBXAANALLAH u r not on the list but i will not tell anybody else if he/she asks me.

My next question is: who was the only sahaba whose name was mentioned in the quraan?

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALLIMIINTA, LAAKIIN KUWA KA AAMUSAN MAXAAN NIRAAHNAA.

nuune   

muraad,that was zayd.

the next question is:

yaa sheegi kara suurad kakooban saddex aayadood oo leh toban woow or waawan?

Samafal   

Salaamumu Alaikum hi guys. there are lot of quastion going since i last visited here so keep the ball rolling guys smile.gif . Since tamina did not ask any quastion i will take this opportunity to ask mine Ok here it comes:

Who was the companion of the prophet saw who was nicknamed ''TIYAAR'' ''FLIER'' following his martyrdom on one of the wars between the muslims and Romans in the prophet's time. Hope it is all clear. Thanks

Kowneyn   

Islam is not trivial, nor is it superficial. Things run deep!!! So slow down and reflect (I know this is dangerous for some).

MMA asked a good question, in fact a very important question...so any takers?

The other question asked by sheikh muraad is also interesting?... Why did Cumar RC ask if he was on the list of the hypocrites?

Kowneyn

Samafal   

Ok guys it looks like the quaestion has not been understood, let me give more clues about the sahabi in quastion:

1. He is one of the Ahlubaitu (family) rasullilahi saw

2. it was narrated from the prophet saw saying that i saw him flying in the paradise.

3. He was in charge of the muslim army when he was killed

who is he then?

Rahima   

Asalaamu Calaykum Wr Wb,

Brother Yacquub, i believe the sahaba you are reffering to is Ja'far ibn Abi Taalib .

Next Question:

Which Surah in the Qur'an has the name of Allah in every ayah?

Haashim   

Assalaamu calaykum, before i answer the question from rahiima, i want to thank to bro. kowneyn and tell him that i'm not sheikh . about his enquiry why UMAR R.A. asked HUDAYFA R.A if he's in the list of munafiqiin, as u 'brother kowneyn' also know the first reason is to his humbleness R.A and second is to give us a lesson that we are not safe from ALLAH'S punishment whoever we are, because he said in another ocassion:

if it's said all the people will enter the JANNAH except one person i would think this person me.

And ABUBAKAR R.A also said if my right leg is in the JANNAH and my left outside i'm still unsafe. e.g untill both of my legs will be in the jannah i'm not safe. who are these people? they are 1st and 2nd khalifa of RASUUL S.C.W. what do you think about the rest of us particullarly the youths who u mentioned in another article, ALLA HA INA BADBAADIYO DHAMMAANTIIN, AAMMIIN.

To return the question of sister rahiima the answer is SUURATUL MUJAADALA OR QAD SAMICALLE AS WE (SOMALIS) KNOW.

MY QUESTION IS: CAN U TELL THE LAST COMPLETE AYAH (VERSE) OF QURAN WHICH ALLAH REVEALS TO HIS PROPHET MOHAMED S.C.W.

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DALLIMIINTA, LAAKIIN KUWA KA AAMMUSAN MAXAAN NIRAAHNAA.

bilan   

salaam

bukhari was born in bukhara, which is located in Uzbekistan.

who are the seven whom Allah will shade on the Day in which there is no shade?

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Sister Rahiima thanx for ur correction I wasn’t sure as well, there u go we learn new things everyday :D may Allah bless our knowledge (Amin).

Bulo to answer ur q who are the seven whom Allah will shade on the Day in which there is no shade?

1. A Just Ruler

2. A youth who grew up in the worship of Allaah

3. A man whose heart is attached to the mosques

4. Two men who love each other for Allaah's sake

5. A man who is called by a woman of beauty and position but he says: 'I fear Allaah

6. A man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity

7. A man who remembered Allaah in private and so his eyes shed tears.

I got to easy questions who r related.

1. What is the name one of the prophets mother, who ran seven times in safa & Al-marwa? When her son (whom late become prophet) was dying thirstiness in the hope of finding help.

2. who are the two prophets who first build together macca / kacba (beytul Laah)?