Sign in to follow this  
Buubto

Quiz about Islam questions

asalamu calykum

to answer your q's buubto

1. the mother of the prophet that ran between safa and marwa seven times was hajira

2. the two prophets that built the kacba together were prophet ibrahim c.s and his son ismacil c.s.

Question:

who was the women who took part in raising the prophet s.a.w and later got married to the prophet's adopted son when she was around 50+ years old and had a son with him?

P.s sorry if its not very specific

wasalaam

Macalin   

asalaam aleykom

the answer to that q is LADY KAHDIJA(rA)

my q is..

what was the name of the man who declared himself to be a prophet aftre muhamad saw died?(hint -he died in a musqul)

Samafal   

Salaamu Alaikum,

Amatullah was that Judhamah bint Alharith otherwise known Ash-shyma . I am not sure just guessing(you will tell me if am right , wont you ;)

ok here comes my quastion

who was the khaliphah who ordered the compilation of the quran?

bilan   

salaam

to answer amatuallah's question, it was barakah known as Umm Ayman, and she was married to zaid. and if i try to answer yacquub's question i think it was cuthman ibn cafaan the third caliph.

xaaaji   

Asalaamu Caleykum

Right on guys & gals. You're on the ball. Let me see what I can contribute to the topic. I'll start with the easy ones.

1. Sheeg geedka(tree) Alle lacnadey oo Qur'aanka lagu sheegay?

2. Sheeg geedka(tree) wanaagsan ee Qur'aanka lagu sheegay? iyo wiliba geedka xun? Sidoo kale erayga wanaagsan iyo erayga xun?

3. Sheeg bilaha ash-hurul xurum.

Wabilaahi Towfiiq

Haashim   

Xaaji adiga see waaye i'll start with easy ones aad dhahday haddana meesha waad naga xirtey, tan kale yaa kuu oggolaaday in aad lix suaalood hal mar weydiisisd aaway BUUBTO ninkaan naga qabo :D .

ani inaaan meesha kala socodsiiyaaan suaalahaaga uga jawaabaa lakiin buubtaan iney ku qabatay ahayd :confused:

1. Geedka quraanka lagu lacnaday waa AZAQUUM oo ka baxa salka naarta.

2. Geedka wanaagsan waa TIMIRTA kan xunnna waa XANDALKA , kelmadda wanaagsan waa LAA ILAAHA ILA LAAHU MAXAMADADUN RASUULULAAH tan xunna waa tan ka so horjeedda oo ah gaalnimada.

3. Bilaha asharul xurumka waa midda aan hadda ku jirno oo ah RAJAB iyo saddexda isku xiga ee DUL QACDA, DUL XIJA IYO MUXARRAM

ugu dambayn suaashaydii wali lagam jawaabin haye xaaji ma isku dayaysaa AAYADDII QURAANKA UGU DAMBAYSAY OO SOO DEGTA?

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA, LAAKIIN MAXAYNU NIRAAHNAA KUWA KA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA XERADOODA LA GALO KALIYA QAYLADA AFKA KU SHUBTA.

Samafal   

Muraad aayadii quraanka ugu danbeysay waxay aheyd bismillahi raxmani raxiim ''Alyawma akmaltu lakum diinakum wa,atmamtu calaikum nicmatii waradhiitu lakumul islaama diinaa''

my quastion is hiw many children had the prophet mohamed sallahu allaihi wasalam and what are their names?

Kamila   

Salaamu caleykum akhwaani,

Yacquub Maasha alaah for the q. My Brother in Islam.

Answer: waxuu Dhalay Rasuulkeena (SCW) 3 wiil oo la kala oran jiray Ibraahib, Qaasib iyo Cabdulaahi, iyo 4 gabdhood oo la kala dhaho Ummu-Khaltuum,Zeynab, Ruqiyo iyo Faadumo.

Su'aal:Allaah (SWT) In uu Soo Salaamay Hal qof intii Rasuulka (SCW) uu joogay yaa waaye qofkaas/Qoftaas?

_______________Kamila__________________________

Love Allaah More the your self & Rasuulka (SCW).

Xafsa   

Qofka oo ilaahay soo salaamay waxaa waaye Khadija (RC) the wife of the prophet SCW.

MY question is who are the 3 most rightious muslim women and which one of them will be the leader of the believing women in paradise. 2 of then are mentioned in the qur'an.

Rahima   

Aslaamu Calaykum Brothers and sisters,

Xafsa, i believe they are:

Asiya (wife of fircoon)

Maryama (mother of nabi ciise)

Faatima (prophets daughter, she will be the leader of the women of paradise)

AND

Some reportings add Aisha .

Next q:

Which sahabi did Allah order the blessed prophet s.a.w to read surah al-kaafiruun upon?

OG Moti   

salaam All

Dear Rahiima I think the answer of the 3 women is not right at least the last one

the answer I think "wa Allahu alam"

1. Asiya

2. Mariam

3. Khadija <--- the leader of bradise women

and the answer of your question is it Abdulahi binu Salama <--- if not please tell me why this sura was read upon him

My Question: Who was the sahabi that the prophet SCW said to him you will live a lone and die a lone and will be called "come" in judgment day alone

wasalaamu caleekum

Haashim   

Yacqub thanks sxb. for ur answer but this is the last words of quran (it's a part of AYAH, not complete AYAH), so u r right as the last words of the quran but i asked the last complete AYAH.

so, my question still unanswered who can come forward and try :confused: .

thanks all.

OG-Moti answer: i think the sahabi (R.A) is MUCAAD IBNU JABAL

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA, LAAKIIN KUWA KA AAMUSAN MAXAAN NIRAAHNAA IYO KUWA MARKA XERADOODA LA SOO GALO UUN QAYLO AFKA KU SHUBTA.

bilan   

muraad, i think the last verse was the aya in surat al baqara. which forbids the ribba.

"Those who devour usury will not stand except as stand one whom the Evil one by his touch Hath driven to madness. That is because they say: "Trade is like usury," but Allah hath permitted trade and forbidden usury. Those who after receiving direction from their Lord, desist, shall be pardoned for the past; their case is for Allah (to judge); but those who repeat (The offence) are companions of the Fire: They will abide therein (for ever)."