Sign in to follow this  
Buubto

Quiz about Islam questions

Haashim   

Assalaamu calykum Latefha, thanks for trying but HASHR is not so long sura.

HINT: the sura is one of the 10 longest suras in quran.

Good Luck and try again.

FARUUROOW MAXAA BARBARA KU GEEYAY.... FA'UUL

Haashim   

No, bro Ladiif it's not Al-Imran, Try Again and Good luck.

FARUUROOW BARBARA XAA KU GEEYEY ........ FA'UUL

Haashim   

Neither ALACRAAF nor ALFATH it's AL ANAAM

My next qestion: Who were the 5 ULUL AZM (hard decission makers) among the prophets (S.C.W) whom were mentioned in th QURAN and which Ayah and Surah their names were mentioned?

Qac Qaac   

assalaamu alaikum yaa ahlul khayr.

first b4 i answer to Murad's question, pls forgive me if i don't follow the rules correctly ok. cause i am new here, now to answer the question that murad posted,

the prophets are Issa,mussa

ibrahim,nuuh,and muhammad (scw)

now

u also asked for the ayah in the quran, i'll tell u the surah that they are in, suurah Ibrahim, suurah Muhammad, suurah Nuuh, suurah al-qasas for prophet mussa, and suurah maryam for issa.

i hope, i answered it correctly, if i said something wrong it is from me and satan, if i said something good it is from our creator allah.

my question is very simply and easy. WHICH AYAH IS THE SHORTEST AYAH IN THE QURAN, if u take away the haa miims, alif laamiims. and alif laam ra, get it.

Qac Qaac   

walaal ladiif waad saxday oh u got it. but i didn't see a question that u asked, so i'll take this apportunaty an ask another question on be half of u, but i'll tell a story that goes with the question that i am gonna ask

here is the story, when we were in the quran dugsi somalia, specially Xamar, we used to say, that surah qul huwalaahu axad, used to be long many pages long, so one day the surah qulhuwalaahu axad attacked surah Tawbah and stole the bisinka from that surah, and surah Tawbah got mad and fought back and chased surah qulhuwalaahu axad untill there was only two lines left from surah qul huwalaahu axad. and left bisin with what surah DID U GET IT? waa sheeko ciyaaleed laakiin did anyone heard this stroy b4, if yes maybe we from same dugsi man lol.

so if u didn't get my question, here it is which surah in the quran has two bisin HUH?

Ladiif   

Qa'Qa, That will be Suuratul-Alnam(The Ant)==Inahuumin suleemaana wa inahuu bismillahi rahmaani Al-rahiim.

Q: Sheega sallad 2 rakcadoowd ah balse 4 sujuudoowd iyo 4 rukuucoowd leh. Thank u balse waan saxanahay!!

This sallah is prayed only under 2 circumstances.

Hint: its very, very rare, once in a blue moon.Lool! waanba iniin sheegaye.

Qa'Qa', would this be a sis/bro. I don't wonna make that mistake and address u incorrectly, so do u mind tellin'it pls? Thanks

Qac Qaac   

bro ladiif to answer ur question, that salat is the salat u pray only when the moom gets dark or the sun, am i right.

and yeah qa'qa' is bro, i got the name from the sahabi Qa'Qa' bin Amr al-tamiimi, if u ever heard of him.

if i could ask a question, who was the prophet after NUH easy question huh? but careful

Hibo   

answer to sister Qa Qa...question to your answer..after prophet Noah [{ Noah Ibn Lamik, Ibn Mitoshilkh, Ibn Enoch, Ibn Yard, Ibn Mahlabeel, Ibn Qinan, Ibn Anoush, Ibn Seth, Ibn Adam the Father}] ...IT'S PROTHER Hud [{Hud Ibn Shalikh, Ibn Arfakhshand, Ibn Sam, Ibn Noah ...}}]and sorry..mr or mrs Qa'Qa'i just don't know if you are male or female ...........

so if the answer is correct...

Question:

are women or girls allowed to wear pants? quote. from the quran plz....

Abdinuur   

Number 19,

I dont know if women or girls are allowed to wear pants (but they do anyway)...and I know for fact that they shouldn't wear anything resembling men you know what I mean...and as you know men are allowed to wear pants (dah)...but hey...I hate to change the subject but I just...

...I just wanna know the chronology of the prophets (peace and blessing be upon them all). Please...I would appreciate if someone can list the prophets in order from Adam to Muhammad (pbbuh)...

P.S...

There is a picture of a tree that has branches coming out of it and it has the names of the prophets and how they are related...I know that tree still exits somewhere and would be nice if someone kindly put it up online...

Thanks.... smile.gif

Ladiif   

Lool! I can tell brother Qa'Qa', is by now thinkin' about changing his name--Qa'Qa' is a man, #19.

Besides, ur name does not give me a clue of ur GENDER either---lool! need to say more?

No. 19, do you want the quote to explicitely say NO "PANTS" or you just want it to describe/say how muslim women should dress?