Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Roadmap Spoilers Warned

Mario B   

Haatu;825379 wrote:
If this is not wisdom then nothing is. I believe most Somalis won't reject this. If you are in say Bu'aale, would you want to be controlled by someone in Kismayo or in Bu'aale?

This is the way forward for giving more powers to the local authorities without undermining the central government.

Thank you saxib, I think this is much more democratic and will eliminate clan borders and other disputes like the proliferation of mamuuls . it will also reduce Faroole to being the Governor/chief Minister of Nuugal only:cool:. This process will mean Galkayo will have one administration in the city instead of the 2/3 it has now. :D

Paragon   

xiinfaniin;825264 wrote:
Sheekh Bashir spoke too soon, he jumped the gun. He will change his position once he gets a chance to read the constitution.

Xiin, last night, I downloaded the constitution and confronted wadaado aan isku xaafad ka soo baxno. I challenged them and asked, hubsiino hal baa la siistaaye, show me clause or article of the constitution is anti-Islamic or anti-Somali. But guess what? They couldn't find a single clause or article they could reasonably object to. I asked them why they still opposed the dastuur and their answer was: culumadu bilaash kuma diiddeen, kolleey wax unbaa jira haddii la sii fiirfiiriyo'. Can you believe that? Wax un baa jira!

Marka xaqiiqda waxay tahay those who oppose the constitution are truly lahayste-yaal xaga maskaxda. Hebel baa yiri, dad kalaa soo diyaariyey iyo Puntland baa taageertay dastuurka is the entire premise of their arguments. These folks are verging on the 'irresponsible' and simplistic. Their opposition does not matter. What matters is that they shouldn't be given another chance to wreck the country into pieces as they've been doing for the past 22 years. There are no two ways about the implementation of this constitution - if it need be these folks must be taught a lesson or two about law and order and qaranimo. Chaos is addictive indeed.

Paragon   

Lol. Che, our people can nuts sometimes.

Just confront them with a printed copy of the constitution and they shall capitulate.

oba hiloowlow;825212 wrote:
^^

sxb this is not a qabiil thing but what makes me wonder how come everyone in this forum or in reality who support this dastuur thing is planders why is that?

Everyone asking the same question.....and all puntland put together is not even 200,000:D

:D :D@Paragon

Defeated politicians are confusing a lot of people. But we shall never let them unopposed and get away with lies. The constitution is not perfect. It can be amended by the soon-to-be selected constitutional assembly and will be adopted by popular vote insha Allaah come four years. Today the political calendar is tight, and the constitution is a critical component of the road map process to end the transition. Hence it is mission critical.

ps. the sheekh has been reached out by the government, and a copy has been delivered to him. He came back with 8 points, majority requiring minor clarification. Che , Paragon, and the fellow unionists , we need to do everything to end the transition. The sun will not rise from the West, and insha Allaah there will be another day to fight other battles , and there are other Battles to come indeed :D.

Carafaat   

So what shall we do with the spoilers? Throw them in jail or in the see. Any suggestions from Xiinfaniin and Paragon.

:D

N.O.R.F   

^The problem here is a lack of trust. Who is to say the draft constitution will be discussed and changed later on (four years)? This is Somalia and Somali politics. It has taken this long to get to this stage but hey it can be done again no problem. Time is of the essense and at the moment no one has a clue as to how things will turn out. Each one is looking after his interests. Standard Somali posturing.

Of course spoilers should be dealt with immediately, those that have no reason whatever to oppose or could not deliberate their objections against the constitution.

^^That is how you like to put it, but reality contradicts you awoowe

You live on lies ,endless negativity will take you to nowhere. Puntland elders went back to Garowe as planned to select the constituent assembly members who will debate , amend and pass teh draft constitution

here is the truth of the matter: http://www.garoweonline.com/artman2/publish/Wararka_19/Waxaan_u_soo_laabaney_tashiga_xulista_eragada_dastuurka.shtml