Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Roadmap Spoilers Warned

Xiinfaniin time will tell lets see how it goes the next few days we all know faroole's last statement, and how he wanted articles to be changed.So far the constitution didn't change in his favor so lets wait where it goes from here.

^^Adeer Faroole is bigger, better, and at times meaner than you can ever be

You need a health facility xaaji take have a doc check you up , hatred toward PL is consuming you

Adeer awal ayaan horay usheegay, Faroole iyo Puntland odayadeeda meel fog majiraan, xoogaa yar uun in laga qanciyo ayay ubaahanyihiin wayna taageerayaan howsha socota iyo in transition-ka laga baxo, marka uu xaalku sidaas noqdo ayay Carafaad iyo Xx bilaabayaan Ahmed Samar ayaa diiday iyo Oday Barakoow ayaa kasoo horjeestay.

It's funny how Xaaji who was so against on this constitution from the get go, has suddenly changed his views because of Farole! Just woow.

carafaat ina xaaji xunjuf waa wareeray

draft constitution is not perfect but that is not the goal , teh goal is to end the transition and that is what we somalis should and will insha allaah do in three months.

^Xaajigu intii hore laheyd waan diidnay wuu la dabaal dagayay, markii Faroole su'aal ka qaba la yirina, waa kaa wareeray. Dhagra nin la soo qabanyaa iyo federalism way u dhamaatay bay ku waalatay. Cakuye ninka dhibka haystaa badanaa.

Gheelle.T;830247 wrote:
It's funny how Xaaji who was so against on this constitution from the get go, has suddenly changed his views because of Farole! Just woow.

i never changed my views i still don't support the constitution

^LOL

Gheelle , xaaji xunjuf waa tuug saliid marsaday , bal car yaa qabta :D

dadka reer puntland baan ugu jeclahay na waa laga hayaa

What ever happened to your ululating tone then. You are now talking about changes in it and what step Farole may takes next, isn't that a quite shift on your part? !!

what is halal and what is haram, (tashriic) comes from only Allah, the rest is open to discussion. since Somalia is not a secular state, the religion (Islam) must be the pillar for its policies.

^sharmarke, the dastuur does not replace teh quran. think of it as a bylaws to manage the structure of governance similar to the ones Mosques in teh western world typically have :D

Xiin, odaygan waa wareersan yahay. He pays so much time and energy on negative news from the South and PL than anyone in this board. And not to mention all of his distorted and misleading titles. Bal car Hargaysa wax ka dhaceen ka maqal ;) Habar cag baabuur ka maray tuulo aadan walligaa maqalna wuu kuu soo qoraa hadhow with dramatic title :)

xiinfaniin;830262 wrote:
^sharmarke, the dastuur does not replace teh quran. think of it as a bylaws to manage the structure of governance similar to the ones Mosques in teh western world typically have
:D

as i said xiin, apart from those two, the rest wexeey noqoni '' antum taclamuuna bi umuuri dunyaakum'''

we are together

On the contrary i welcomed faroole rejecting the new constitution or maybe parts of the new draft constitution he does it for the wrong reasons and wants lose federal states.I want a new constitution to be adopted for the people by the people instead of the international community pushing this and threatening the Somali People calling them spoilers when ever they ask questions.This has to come from the people of Somalia from the Somali Lawmakers there should be a nation wide discussion about the constitution why the hurry? No one saw the constitution only Faroole Caalin Sharif and Abdi cawar sorry but i don't trust them nor that Tanzanian diplomat Mahiga.