Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

World of religion

nuune   

^^^ Maba noolaan karaan, hal erayna ma odhan karaan without religion, bal wakaasee eeg, kan Raamsade fiiri wuxuu qorey, wuxuu ku leeyahay Islam ma daba socono waan iska dhaafey, xagna wuxuu ku leeyahay wadaadaa na qarribey, dadka iyo dal baan xoreynayaa buu ku leeyahay, yuu ka xoreynayaa, Islam buu ka xoreynayaa soo ma ahan, eeg bal waa wixii aan ka hadleenay.

Raamsade, awoowe, markaad waddanka Soomaalida ka xoreyso diiinta Islamka ayaanu wada hadleynaa ood dadka ka wada dhigto sidaada oo kale, illeen kolkaas ayaad farxi si aad Jahannama u wada gashaan, soo intaas un ma ahan waxaad la ordeyso, dadka iyo dalka maxey yihiin, dadkuna waa Muslimiin, dadlkuna dadkuu matalaa waa waddan Muslim ah, kaalayoo adiga ka xoree Islam oo wada gaalee ummada, gumeysiga aad ka hadleyso itoobiyaan iyo kenyaati inuusan aheyn cid kasta wey u jeedaa, gumeysiga waxaad ula jeedaa diinteena suuban ee Islamka ah, iyadii baad weerar ku tahey xagna waxaad leedahay Islam faraha ayaan ka qaadney, waadna ku sii diimeysaa, warkaaga caddee adeer, hadaad diinta Islaamka aadan rabin, dee dadkeedana oo wada Muslim ah ma rabtid, that includes kuwii ku dhaley awowyaashaa iyo qaraabadaa, ma rabtid, ayagana kuma rabaan maadaama aad gaaloowdey, fallaagoowdey, noqotey murtad, diinta iskaga baxey, kaaffir aan isku filneyn ama ku qanacsaneyn wuxuu hada aaminsanyahey.

Raamsade, adeer, laba mid soo gal, muranka ha yaraado, koox sameeso oo militia ah oo waddanka ka xoreyso diinta Islamka ah, hadaadan taas awoodin, aayar diin la'aantaada ku qanac, ku farax, iska fadhi, fadhin meysid, ku qanci meysid, waxaad dooni iney dadka sidaada oo kale fusqi iyo thulmi, kaafirnimo iyo indha-cadeys wada noqdaan, taasna heli meysid, nafta unbaa kaaga siiban saad u raadineyso arrinkaa.

Ma noolaan kartaa adoon diinta Islaamka soo hadal qaadin, anaa kuu jawaabi, waa maya, iyadaad ku nooshahey, ood daba ordeysaa had iyo jeer, iskaga har, faraha ka qaad, ma dhib baa, hadii kale saan sheegay koox sameyso oo dadka iyo dalkuba ka wada dhig sidaada oo kale caasi gaaloobey.

Su'aashii Sharmaake wax ka jawaabeyna waa la la'yahey, xageed u wada cararteen, without religion maxaad tihiin aan kuugu soo celiyo su'aasha in plain Af Soomaali.

wyre   

يخاطبني السفيه بكل قبح فآبي أن أكون له مجيبـا

يزيد سفاهة وأزيد حلــما كعودا زاده الإحراق

Maaddeey   

Horta, sow ma fiicnayn in Atheists-ka sol: Johnny-B, Raamsade, Garnaqsi & Burahadeer, nala wadaagaan waxay diinta Islaamka uga bexeen, ma kedis bay ahayd mise aayar-aayar?.

Malika   

^Does it matter? walle amaa haa kujiraan ama haka baxaan, they will take nothing on Islam waa insignificant! - taa kale naa Illahi kii jeecely buu tosiya.

wyre   

Maaddeey;817805 wrote:
Horta, sow ma fiicnayn in Atheists-ka sol: Johnny-B, Raamsade, Garnaqsi & Burahadeer, nala wadaagaan waxay diinta Islaamka uga bexeen, ma kedis bay ahayd mise aayar-aayar?.

Waa la iibsaday dee

Raamsade;817746 wrote:

Anyways, I never met or read about any atheist who cares what God/s theists believe provided those self-same theists don't foist their particular sectarian agendas on others. Of course, we know our Muslim and Christian friends can't but help themselves imposing their sectarian dogma on others to the point of physical harm especially with respect to unbelievers as best exemplified by the death injection for apostates in Islam. By virtue of being apostate I'm liable to get my head chopped off by some crazed Jihadi who thinks he's fulfilling Allah's will. That is the real problem not the phony and contrived outrage at atheists who dare to rebuke crazed Jihadis blighting our world today. From Morocco to Indonesia not a day goes by without Jihadi miscreants terrorising poor civilians all the while claiming they're doing as their religion enjoins. Surely, you agree with methat sort of madness is something that must be countered and fought athesits and theists alike, no?

Talking about so called crazed Jihadist wanting to take your lost soul, is this a joke? Last time I checked Stalin was not a believer yet under his administration millions of innocent people perished. Also remember Hitler, through his atheism inspired ideology of " Social Darwinism" millions of innocent women and children were murdered. These two men alone have killed more people than all the wars fought under the banner of any religion. Therefore, atheism is not as peaceful and benign as you would like as to believe. Don't give yourself too much credit that someone is out there to take your doomed soul, I am sure there are many more powerful atheists like Salman Rushdie and the most infamous infidel of all, Ayan Hirsi who are more deserving to be put to the sword before a small time wanna be cyber atheist like you.

Mario B   

Garowegal, Don't forget to add Mao, whom in his hands 45m perished, or the notorious Khmer Rouge, these were secular and atheist entities that wanted to get rid of religion and free market capitalism in their respective countries.

Coming back to Salman Rushdie, I believe no one would have heard of this loser if Ayotollah Khoemeini didn't issue his infamous fatwa and the issue of a million dollar prize to anyone who killed him was an own goal by the Iranian state and the west have milked this to the fullest., the arguments in Satanic Verses were dealt by muslims centuries ago. Also muslims should not take law on their own hands, there is no room for vigilantism in Islam. Liars like A Hirsi should be ignored, they want limelight. It's best to just refute their lies and move on.

And yes, muslims should fight extremism and terrorism but if Raamsade and co think the reason Somalia is in disaray is Al shaabab, then they are misreading history and condition on the ground, also I wont blame Islam for existence groups like Hamas...

N.O.R.F   

Maaddeey;817805 wrote:

Gof aan fundamentalska fahansaneyn taa la ma weydiiyo. I do wish they were honest in their discussions. Is marooji iyo ka wareeg iyo wax lagu soo buuxiyey oo kuu repeat-gareenaayaan bay hayaan. Bal maxaa u diiday in at the very least diinta wax ka bartaan? Who rejects something they clearly didn't bother to understand?

N.O.R.F   

Maaddeey;817805 wrote:

Gof aan fundamentalska fahansaneyn taa la ma weydiiyo. I do wish they were honest in their discussions. Is marooji iyo ka wareeg iyo wax lagu soo buuxiyey oo kuu repeat-gareenaayaan bay hayaan. Bal maxaa u diiday in at the very least diinta wax ka bartaan? Who rejects something they clearly didn't bother to understand?

Garnaqsi   

nuune;817776 wrote:
Su'aashii
Sharmaake
wax ka jawaabeyna waa la la'yahey, xageed u wada cararteen, without religion maxaad tihiin aan kuugu soo celiyo su'aasha in plain Af Soomaali.

I fail to see the conclusions which one can draw from that question. I even let him have it that no definition of atheism is possible without a definition of religion and he still couldn't get anywhere with it. If you believe you can, then by all means go on, Nuune.

Garnaqsi   

N.O.R.F;817850 wrote:

Your accusations are vague and general to the point that they verge on being pointless. Who exactly lacks the fundamentals? If you think, for example, that I've presented a particular misunderstanding of a principle in Islam, then do correct me. The way you have presented unsupported criticisms of this form in this thread and the other one would lead anyone logically literate to think that you are committing an 'ad hominem' fallacy, but do prove me wrong, please.

Johnny B   

It is highly regrettable that all the Theists can do is accuse the Atheists of an inability to let be a Theist's particular Religion, forgetting, in their non-questioning hollier-than-thee certitude, their own inherent obsession with Atheism or any non-belief in their particular Religions, while all They do in their daily rituals is criticize,curse and threaten Atheists and Theists who don't share their particular Faith, with all the bad things imaginable, in this and in an afterlife.

"Ayaandarro" indeed. :cool:

Mario B   

^^ I think you are confusing theist with terrorist, those two are not synonymous unless of course you coming from the islamophobes narrative.:D