Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

World of religion

Johnny B   

^ It's good that you think ;) , but share with me what you think of a Theist ( a Muslim if you like ) who curses,wishes all bad things imaginable to both Atheists and anybody who doesen't share his Faith, everyday?!

Mario B   

Johnny B;817974 wrote:
^ It's good that you think
;)
, but share with me what you think of a Theist ( a Muslim if you like ) who curses,wishes all bad things imaginable to both Atheists and anybody who doesen't share his Faith, everyday?!

That is just bravado and I dont meet those type of people in my circle of life, Islam forbids the cursing or mocking of people because we dont know the end of affairs of people, it could be the one pious today is the wicked of tomorrow or vice versa.

My theory of waxee diinta ugu daba harin online has to do everything this: In offline kama hadlaan diin, probably some of them 'act' like inay Muslimiin yihiin, oo dadka iskuma soo jeediyaan. And I bet markee tacsiyeynaayaana Eebbe ha u raxmado, Illaah ha u naxariisto marxuumka/marxuumata iyo wixii la mid ah ayee adeegsadaan iyagoo isqarinaayo. Haddii lagu salaamana 'salaamu caleykum,' wacäleykum salaam iyagoo lasoo boodaayo arkeysaa.

Online is their refuge waxee real life ku sameyn karin. Yaa ogaado even meherkooda wadaado ayaa loo wacaa oo gacanta ayee wadaadka mehrinaayo qabsan doonaan, if they haven't done already iyagoo iska dhigaayo Muslimiin. And I bet none of their parents know diin naceybka ay online ku jilaayaan.

What is even weirder is that some of them are hardcore qabyaaladists. Very weird. Dad diintooda ka baxay, qabyaaladdana ku dhex jiro.

Johnny B   

^^ It's been ages since i saw someone praying, so update me , you still read quranic verses under prayers, verses like "Our Lord! Oh, give them double torment and curse them with a mighty curse" , five times a day right?

Mario B   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;817981 wrote:

What is even weirder is that some of them are hardcore qabyaaladists. Very weird. Dad diintooda ka baxay, qabyaaladdana ku dhex jiro.

Like Buurahdeer, he even threatened genocide to "Kastumo" people for interfering with Somaliland project. :D

Mario B   

Johnny B;817982 wrote:
^^ It's been ages since i saw someone praying, so update me , you still read quranic verses under prayers, verses like "Our Lord! Oh, give them double torment and curse them with a mighty curse" , five times a day right?

Johnny B, context please....that speech relates to the hereafter.

On the day when their faces are turned over in the Fire, they say: Oh, would that we had obeyed God and had obeyed His messenger! (66) And they say: Our Lord! Lo! we obeyed our princes and great men, and they misled us from the Way. (67) Our Lord! Oh, give them double torment and curse them with a mighty curse.

This is what atheist will be saying in the hereafter with regards to the false idols that misled them when they were back in the world.

Garnaqsi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;817981 wrote:
My theory of waxee diinta ugu daba harin online has to do everything this: In offline kama hadlaan diin, probably some of them 'act' like inay Muslimiin yihiin, oo dadka iskuma soo jeediyaan. And I bet markee tacsiyeynaayaana Eebbe ha u raxmado, Illaah ha u naxariisto marxuumka/marxuumata iyo wixii la mid ah ayee adeegsadaan iyagoo isqarinaayo. Haddii lagu salaamana 'salaamu caleykum,' wacäleykum salaam iyagoo lasoo boodaayo arkeysaa.

Online is their refuge waxee real life ku sameyn karin. Yaa ogaado even meherkooda wadaado ayaa loo wacaa oo gacanta ayee wadaadka mehrinaayo qabsan doonaan, if they haven't done already iyagoo iska dhigaayo Muslimiin. And I bet none of their parents know diin naceybka ay online ku jilaayaan.

And here we have Sigmund Freud. :D

Johnny B   

^^ aha, so Theists are so obsessed with Atheists , they even take them to an afterlife, who is really obsessed with who?

Mario B   

Johnny B;817992 wrote:
^^ aha, so Theists are so obsessed with Atheists , they even take them to an afterlife, who is really obsessed with who?

I didn't know atheist were immortal? :rolleyes:

Mario B   

So where do atheist go after we die? given i have stuck my head above the pulpit with my claim of life after death.

Johnny B   

^ I've no idea, and I've ample reason to believe that neither do you KNOW , given that imagination is an equal opportunity business.

Mario B   

If you have no idea, then hold your peace saxib, respect other people faiths and also stop misquoting the Quran. Cheerio!!