Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

World of religion

^Let's get to me later, this is about you for now. Have you been bullied as kid? The sad thing considering how much Somalis intermarry, you probably have relatives from SSC yet wish them harm? What gives?

p.s. I will let the audience judge your words.

burahadeer;818047 wrote:
"bullied".... ? you have same trait as your cousins.No I don't wish them harm.....let audience judge history & you too.

There you go again, you can't help your tendencies to create the 'other', the object of your frustration and anger. They are probably more of your cousins than mine considering how much you folks intermingle but your tendencies seem to overtook your common sense on every occasion.

p.s word to the wise, leave history to historians, Somalis are not equipped to judge history, least of all you.

Che -Guevara;818048 wrote:
There you go again, you can't help your tendencies to create the 'other', the object of your frustration and anger. They are probably more of your cousins than mine considering how much you folks intermingle but your tendencies seem to overtook your common sense on every occasion.

p.s word to the wise, leave history to historians, Somalis are not equipped to judge history, least of all you.

the one name calling is the angry & frustrated...and if somalis not equipped to judge history then why you say "leave to the audience".Your usual contradictions.

"least of all you" and there you go again....doing what you accusing on others.!!!

burahadeer;818057 wrote:
^^^^^ cutting corners?

No, anything I said about you is merely based on your writings which lends itself to the belief that you are person with vengeance and given the opportunity and right circumstances you will act on your primal feelings and unleash the monster within you. We could thank God (no pun intended), you are no position to do anything.

Che -Guevara;818065 wrote:
No, anything I said about you is merely based on your writings which lends itself to the belief that you are person with vengeance and given the opportunity and right circumstances you will act on your primal feelings and unleash the monster within you. We could thank God (no pun intended), you are no position to do anything.

yes it's vengeance when dealing with those bent on my destruction & I don't need to do anything,evil get the wrath.

burahadeer;818070 wrote:
yes it's vengeance when dealing with those bent on my destruction & I don't need to do anything,evil get the wrath.

So, you admit to the evil within you. Perhaps you should return to Islam (pun intended). It might cure you of this hate.

p.s. I fail to see how poor women and children in Buhoodle sleeping in the middle night are hell bent on your destruction? Logic and reasoning is not strongest suit, is it? One would have thought you atheists were good at this thing?

^You really don't know the meaning of cutting corners. I don't know if it's lack of comprehension or laziness on your part but unfortunately I can't help with definitions. In any case, I will conclude with what I started, Seek Help! Maybe your atheists friends here know good shrink. They sound like the type to vent their inner most demons to the paid clinician.

Good night and maybe peace upon you.

you want to disqualify the word "cutting corners" & render meaningless so your erratic arguments stand.

I see what I knew all along that anytime religion is challenged the whole thread should be hijacked and curses ,insults fly around.

" maybe" ... It figures!

AYOUB   

Jacpher;818058 wrote:
Gaalo raacyo are in full gear tonight. Ma isu-habar wacateen?
:D

The Buuryoqab wannabes obsession with religion is astounding. The old theory that says these folks are either Kaafirs (ie coverers of the truth because it is against their narrow short-term worldly interest) or Mushriks (they associate falsehood in belief or worship) is correct because no sane "atheist" really believes in creation being a fluke.

N.O.R.F   

Garnaqsi;818037 wrote:
If that was meant to be an answer to my post below...

... then it failed. Try again.

As evasive as usual :D

You do enjoy asking questions. Those are my observations. The other thread shows your biased from a 3rd party attempt at the basics. Wax la kaalay. Have you read the quran?