Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

World of religion

Malika;817415 wrote:
^He means - atheism feeds on religions - what will it be if it there werent religions?

Sharmarke - that was my interpretation of your question..

Malika, can't be interpreted better. you said it right.

Garnaqsi;817420 wrote:
I've read it that way as well, but I was hoping that there was bit more to it than being rhetorical.

will you ever be on the run wa yabee. be a man.

the question still stands,, no one can define ''atheism'' without religion. so i wonder, why the pretence.

nuune   

^^ Sharmaake and Malika, waliba waxaa ugu sii daran gaalada Soomaalida ah, at least gaalada ajaanibta kale ammaan bey siinayaan diimaha ay ka baxeen, unlike kan dhafoorka dheer leh ee Soomaaliga ah ee gaaloobey, gaalnimadiisa kuma faraxsana hence the obsession of Islam, you won't see them saying anything bad about Christianity, Judaism, Budhism, Hindusim, only thin we can do is inaan u soo duceeno, but personally gaal Soomaali ah umaba duceyn karo, naarta ha ku waaro ayaan oran lahaa forever,

That simple question you have asked, they will never find it an answer, believe me, Sharmaake, you really got them.

I have hopes for Granaqsi though, he is understandable fella in debating unlike his otther comrades.

Garnaqsi   

sharma-arke451;817431 wrote:
the question still stands,, no one can define ''
atheism
'' without religion. so i wonder, why the pretence.

Okay, so you say any definition of atheism requires a definition of religion. Let's say that's true. What does your question entail in that respect? I don't know what you mean by 'why the pretense'. I don't mean to nag you; I honestly have no idea what it might be.

ten million Ahmediya! had no idea. Also, christians are nearly twice as much as muslims, thought they were about the same same for some reason. For more Hindus then buddhist. Lastly lol@ the billion Secular (anti organized religion)/ Irreligious/ Agnostic (not sure about God) and Atheist (no religious belief system), I guess their relevant but not sure why they should be included.

wyre   

Define Athiesm baa lagu yiri :D:D Like this dee

Athiesm: The belief tht there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearrenged itself for no reason what so ever into replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs,
That makes perfect sense

faarah22;817395 wrote:
you know che, one could say the same thing in reverse but more truer. when someone sells his soul literally to nomadic arab warrior, you can not tell a freeman what you just said. in any case these categorizations are blinding us to the real objective of atheism, it's a tool or vehicle not the end. the real objective here is to unshackle one's self from mysticism and superstitions and see the world with clean lenses. there is no mosque or church to go to and certainly no cumbersome rituals but enjoyment of this little time of life we have on this earth.

your church and mosque is self indulgence and it's hard to take you seriously with offensive remarks aimed at beliefs dear to billion plus people. Apart from mockery and quotes from your Western prophets, what else do you have to contribute.

Johnny B   

burahadeer;817346 wrote:
atheism is religion too.They believe in non- believing.

And what is the name of the Deity they worship?, what are their rituals ? what is the name of their church/mosque/ temple?

Atheism is simply the lack of belief in gods( Deities), claiming Atheism is some sort of Religion is like claiming nakedness is some some sort of modelling or ball-headedness is some sort of hair-styling.

Rebutting Senior Che's and Mr Sharmarke's blunders .

Che -Guevara;817358 wrote:

The irony here world religions facilitated advances in science and culture.

That is no so exactly so , and the number of human beings(many scientists among them) who lost their lives after having questioned a religious mantra (in a way or another) witnesses to the contrary.

Every Religion has gone against natural Science whenever it contradicted it's scriptures.

Science is "Nullius in verba" while Religion is in the name of some prophecy.

sharma-arke451;817431 wrote:

,,,,,, no one can define ''
atheism
'' without religion. so i wonder, why the pretence.

Really?, Atheism is lack of belief in god or gods, just the opposite of Theism which means having belief in god or gods.

Atheism doesn't need particular Religion to be defined as you patently claim , it simply is the opposite of Theism.

You 're a Theist and i am an Atheist :D

Now that you prefer to believe in Islam ( for whatever reason , beside childhood indoctrination ) rather than Xtianity or vice versa does not change that , you remain a Theist. :D