Sign in to follow this  
Sighnomore

why is she wearing a hijab???

427982_321868821198657_100001266263802_1

the problem of this young girl and many other young somali girls who born and grew up in the west is the "Kintir". unlike young girls back in somalia who dont have it this somali girls have 100% Kintir like cadaan girls. thats why they like to show their body and their pubic hair, they are saying like "come and scratch my uncut Kintir"

;);)

Somalia   

Boondheere;790261 wrote:

the problem of this young girl and many other young somali girls who born and grew up in the west is the "Kintir". unlike young girls back in somalia who dont have it this somali girls have 100% Kintir like cadaan girls. thats why they like to show their body and their pubic hair, they are saying like "come and scratch my uncut Kintir"

;)
;)

222144172066whatface.jpg

Boondheere;790261 wrote:
427982_321868821198657_100001266263802_1

;)
;)

this guy xishood ma leh.

Chimera   

This is why the general section needs a new and more active moderator. Posting private images of women and asking dumb self-righteous questions is becoming an annoying trend lately on SOL.

Sensei   

Boondheere-

Axmed Ina-jaadba inuu kaa yaabay ku waano qaado.

As for the shorty on display here, to each his own is beautiful!

Showqi   

Axmed-InaJaad;790264 wrote:
this guy xishood ma leh.

Hahahaha bes, bes koo oo xitaa InaJaad ka coodubileestay aa meesha soo galay,,,,,,,:D:D

Back to the topic gabadha miskiinada waxaan u maleynayaa sawirka waa laga soo xaday.

Aaliyyah   

I agree with Chimera the admin of this page needs to be active and actually I would suggest that they should go as far as banning anyone who posts pics of random girls..its one thing if a girl achieved something and her pic is posted here but this is a different case

Bondhere qofkasta walasha kaso qaad..and remember xishoodku waa part of our beautiful faith waxkasta la iskama hadlo ilahay caqli bu kusiyay. Use it

Salaam

raula   

Wow boondhere...subxanallah...walalo isku xishoo...hadeyba kaa tahay kaftan...in afkaaga wanaajisid baa kuu wacan..

As other mentioned ...its not nice to glorify others faults, nor criticizing them either indeed...as the hadith narrated by Abu horayrah r.c The messenger of Allah said " Allah will cover up on the Day of judgement the defects (Faults) of the one who covers up faults of the others in this world " (Bokhary)

Another Hadith speaking of imprecating others...many hadiths that you are helping in empowering Satan/Devil...Narrated by Abu Horayrah (r.c.) "A man who had drunk wine was brought to the prophet and he asked us to beat him; some struck him with their hands, some with their garments (making a whip) and some with their sandals. When he (drunkard) had gone, some of the people said "May Allah disgrace you!" He (the prophet s.a.w.) said, "DO NOT SAY SO (REBUKE HIM NOT). DO NOT HELP THE DEVIL TO OVERPOWER HIM." (bokhary)

FB: I've heard of the same...not sure if the Quran & Hadith specifically says Hair is more extreme or the other cawrah's...however, the Culamaa/translators of the hadith's/Quran perhaps make it this way. Allahu aclam..Others can chime in...certainly.

one of the verses about covering...is this "O Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and the believing women that they should draw over themselves their jilbab (outer garments) (when in public); this will be more conducive to their being recognized (as decent women) and not harassed. But God is indeed oft-forgiving, most merciful. (33:59)"

Somalia;790281 wrote:
It isn't even a private picture! Check the link, it's from FB, so the album is not even set to private.

where it's set to private or not, it's her Facebook page, a certain amount like people not stealing your pics should, have we nothing better to talk about

Somalia   

Naxar Nugaaleed;790294 wrote:
where it's set to private or not, it's her Facebook page, a certain amount like people not stealing your pics should, have we nothing better to talk about

No one stole it. Check the link, it's on Facebook and set to public, meaning she didn't want to keep it private. So I don't know why you people are up in this person's business.

It could be because you are embarrassed for her which I would then go ahead and say don't be, it's her life.