Sign in to follow this  
Sighnomore

why is she wearing a hijab???

NASSIR   

Hadaanan gabar la asturin, she would definitely flaunt her sexual expression in public to probably compensate for her ego. Others succumb to the media and peer pressure. But strong family background plays a major influence on our girls' public expression. In reality, Somali culture is a moderate culture unlike the strict traditional ones of the Middle Eastern countries whereby honor-killing is the norm if a girl deviates from prescribed set of ancient practices. Somali women are generally treated equal to men.

nuune   

^^^ Nassir

Somali women are generally treated equal to men.

Not true, spend sometime in miyiga, marka neef xoolo loo qalo ama duco ha ahaato ama waliimo kale ha ahaato, hilibkoo dhan waxaa la siiyaa nimanka, dumarkii oo hilibkaa karinayey, rafaadey, dhididey, dhuxushii ku gubtey, dambasii ku cadaadey, faraha ka xoqmey cad yaroo hilib ah ma reebtaan, not even one single hilib, everything goes to the men, waa dhaqan, and you say Somali women are treated equal, many similar thins I can quote out of nowhere where women xuquuqdooda lagu tuntey.

Sxb, Nassir, aan la dagaalano xaqiraada dumarkeena, it happens everywhere, in miyi and in magaalo.

058.gif058.gif058.gif

Nuunka mee ku dhaheen. Reer miyi kaliya saas uma dhaqmaan xataa reer magaalka. Haddii qof la martiqaadaayo, dumarka jikada ku jiro waxba ma reebtaan, waxa kaliya ay cunaan waa hambada lasoo celiyo. Qofka ama dadka la martiqaadaayo haddee reer magaal yihiin cuntada gees ayee ka gurtaan, kumana ciyaaraan oo sideeda u soo celiyaan maadaama ogyihiin in la cuni doono. Hadduu maraxoo dhoore yahay, hunguriga dhan dhan ku dheel dheelaa.

Laakiin taas 'inequality' uma arkin, waa iska dhaqan wanaagsan xishmad weyn ku jirto maadaama qasab ahayn waxee sameyaan walaalaheena.

Raamsade   

Allow dadkan dhulka la gooy! War soo ma ogidiin gabadhan in reero ka dhallatey? In walaalo iyo ehelo leedahay? Sidee u aragtaan haddii walaashiin oo kale sawirkeeda website la soo bandhigo sida halkan? War Ilaahey ka baqa ee sawirkan meesha ka tirtira; waa marka killi aa Allah cabsi darteed idinku wacyigelin. Marka ka faa'ideysta fursadan.

Inta kale gabadhan waa maasha'allah lakin I agree the eyesore Hijab has to go. First, we're not Arabs. We Somalis are black Africans and as such we're into hips, legs and bottoms. Horaada is for Europeans. Asiatics including Arabs are into hair hence why this Hijaab/Chador business originated from them. Ever seen Arab women seducing a man? Looks like some kind of perverted shampoo commercial with the girl shaking and throwing hair all over the place. So let the girl show her fine and ever widening hips. It is natural part of growing up.

faarah22   

raamsade not so correct. we are hybrid race not black african totally., and not all of us are into fat and lard, if you know what i mean. average is ok

lol. Are some of you guys new to the internet?! This girl posted this picture on the internet she meant for it to be for public consumption. I'll only take it down if she pms me and asks me to do so.

NASSIR   

Well said yaa Nuune laakinse taasi waa iska dhaqan iyo xishood hablaha lagu yaqaan. Faqrigana waa u sabab. But still we have to strive for social equality and allow it to evolve in tandem with our laws and customs.

NASSIR   

Sighnomore;791173 wrote:
lol. Are some of you guys new to the internet?! This girl posted this picture on the internet she meant for it to be for public consumption. I'll only take it down if she pms me and asks me to do so.

This pic is still her property and you need her permission prior to dowloading and posting on sol regardless. :D You probably know her.

Blessed   

Sighnomore;791173 wrote:

Walaal, did it occur to you to send her an advisory PM? What was your reason for starting this thread apart from gossiping about a young girl? You're only earning yourself some danbi on here.

nuune;790840 wrote:
^^^ Nassir

Not true, spend sometime in miyiga, marka neef xoolo loo qalo ama duco ha ahaato ama waliimo kale ha ahaato,
hilibkoo dhan waxaa la siiyaa nimanka
, dumarkii oo hilibkaa karinayey, rafaadey, dhididey, dhuxushii ku gubtey, dambasii ku cadaadey, faraha ka xoqmey cad yaroo hilib ah ma reebtaan, not even one single hilib, everything goes to the men, waa dhaqan, and you say Somali women are treated equal, many similar thins I can quote out of nowhere where women xuquuqdooda lagu tuntey.

Sxb, Nassir, aan la dagaalano xaqiraada dumarkeena, it happens everywhere, in miyi and in magaalo

Things like that make my blood cook, I swear it makes me so incredibly angry. That and when they say that men shouldnt enter the kitchen, because it is 'ceeb', nacalaa ceebta ku yaal ee anaaba kijada geli ee naga baydha! :mad:

Jaahilnimo/Badownimo at its best.